SE WI body shop - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Wisconsin Jeep Forum > SE WI body shop

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 10-22-2012, 11:44 AM   #1
mschi772
Web Wheeler

1997 XJ Cherokee 

SE WI body shop

My Jeep has some rust developing, and I'd like to know if anyone can recommend a body shop within some decent distance of Antioch, IL/Trevor, WI. Quality work is important to me, but it doesn't need to be show-quality paint since it's just a Jeep.

mschi772 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2013, 11:24 AM   #2
mschi772
Web Wheeler

1997 XJ Cherokee 

Bump. Getting these little spots of rust and some little holes in my floors taken care of is a big priority. There's also some rust around my roof rack, and I'd like to just delete the rack and fill the holes; had a shop down here whine to me that they simply couldn't do it without warping my roof beyond repair from the welds. I'm no pro, but that sounds a bit like they should get a better welder.

With other expenses and trying to buy a house, it's hard to save-up for this, but the longer I wait, the more the rust will develop. I have talked to an gotten an estimate of like 2000-3000 from Crystal Autobody in Brown Deer, WI.
mschi772 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.