SE WI body shop - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Wisconsin Jeep Forum > SE WI body shop

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippSwag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear Bumper

Unread 10-22-2012, 11:44 AM   #1
mschi772
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

SE WI body shop

My Jeep has some rust developing, and I'd like to know if anyone can recommend a body shop within some decent distance of Antioch, IL/Trevor, WI. Quality work is important to me, but it doesn't need to be show-quality paint since it's just a Jeep.

mschi772 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2013, 11:24 AM   #2
mschi772
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Bump. Getting these little spots of rust and some little holes in my floors taken care of is a big priority. There's also some rust around my roof rack, and I'd like to just delete the rack and fill the holes; had a shop down here whine to me that they simply couldn't do it without warping my roof beyond repair from the welds. I'm no pro, but that sounds a bit like they should get a better welder.

With other expenses and trying to buy a house, it's hard to save-up for this, but the longer I wait, the more the rust will develop. I have talked to an gotten an estimate of like 2000-3000 from Crystal Autobody in Brown Deer, WI.
Wheels wanted to buy:
4 or 5 Turbines, old XJ 5-slot,
KJ 17x7.5 6-spoke, or KJ 16x7 5-spoke alloy

Paying ~$50 per wheel--Classified ad HERE
Have 4 (oxidized) Lace and 5 Eccos for potential trade
Biologist
Dog trainer
Mountain biker
Gamer
Jeep owner
mschi772 is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.