Off road trip to Iron Range Park, August 27th to 30th. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Wisconsin Jeep Forum > Off road trip to Iron Range Park, August 27th to 30th.

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippSpartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREEFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 07-12-2012, 08:34 PM   #1
Lancair007
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Off road trip to Iron Range Park, August 27th to 30th.

Hey, anyone interested in joining us on August 27 to 30th at the Iron Range Off Road park in Eveleth, Minnesota?

It is an excellent off road park for beginners with stock vehicles or those with modifications.

We look forward to anyone that would love to join us. Anyone that would like to join us will be responsible for there own lodging, food, and etc. We will work together when it comes to guiding on tough trails, getting stuck vehicles unstuck, and just having a fun time.

Hope to see some interested off roaders join in on this fun trip.

Lancair007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2012, 10:04 AM   #2
oestreich84

I would love to go, but I just found this thread and it is a little late to take vacation. I am still newish to the Appleton area and would love to get to know some offroaders in this area and be able to hit some trails sometime.
oestreich84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2012, 11:30 AM   #3
oestreich84

Will you be trailering or driving your rig up there? Do you camp or stay in a hotel? I have never been there, but would like to go sometime.
oestreich84 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.