Oct 19 or 20-pipeline - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Wisconsin Jeep Forum > Oct 19 or 20-pipeline

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 10-02-2013, 05:14 AM   #1
Duh

Oct 19 or 20-pipeline

Was thinking of taking my son up to the pipeline in the wj the 19 or 20th to try out the new tires. The TJ trailrig is sold, so cant get too hard core. Anyone want to make a day trip out of it?

Duh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2013, 07:26 PM   #2
myblackyj
1988 YJ Wrangler 

im from il but i have a camper in montello how far is that from you ive been wanting to do some wheeling up there but dont know where
myblackyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2013, 05:15 AM   #3
Duh

Montello is 2.5-3 hrs from the pipeline. Pipeline is northwest of green bay.
Unread 10-07-2013, 05:20 AM   #4
myblackyj
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Oh ok is there any good parks or anything down by me that you know
myblackyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2013, 05:10 PM   #5
Duh

I dont know of any down that way. Nothing public at least. Might be some small private land, but nothing ive ran across. Adams county has some nice sand trails that are used for logging and hunting, but nothing too hard. One sort hill climb.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.