need local mechanical help in SE WI - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Wisconsin Jeep Forum > need local mechanical help in SE WI

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LinePoison Spyder JK Evap Skid

Unread 04-16-2011, 08:54 PM   #1
srdart67
2002 WJ 

need local mechanical help in SE WI

Here is the deal, I just bought a 90 yj for a daily driver. my first one. The previous owner had performed the nutter bypass and put a remanufactured motorcraft carbeurator but never tuned the works like it should have been done! I have done a little bit of work with carbs before but nothing like this. The PO said it would be fairly easy to do but I am having a hell of a time. I am a painter so this is definately not my field. I normally do all the work on my own cars but really need this jeep to run great. I would really appreciate it if anyone could refer me to a good mechanic or if someone who knows what they are doing could help me out. It would be really great if someone could come and help me and show me what is being done so I could have the opportunity to learn, or I can drive the jeep to wherever. I am not asking for this to be done for free I am willing to pay for my jeep to run good! Thanks in advance for any help!

srdart67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2011, 05:23 PM   #2
slowsi
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Maybe try wi4x4.com , and see if any one local could give you a hand. Lots of people from se wi.
slowsi is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.