Need experience - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Wisconsin Jeep Forum > Need experience

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineLabor day sale @ rockridge 4wd! 8/29-9/1 site wide..promo SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 08-09-2011, 07:46 PM   #1
Cts6867
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Need experience

Guys, I have built a colection of tools. I have a mill, lathe, tig and mig welders as well as a plasma cutter. I am looking to gain some experience using these tools as well as build a small collection of the tooling for the mill and lathe. If someone has a small project that these tools would come in handy with I am willing to help out. I would ask that you purchase the smaller tooling (end mills, hole saws, drill bits, welding rod, etc...) and leave that with me (along with any usable metal that may be left over from the project). If there is welding I would also need to get a couple bucks for the consumables ($5-$10). I am not looking to make money on this nor am I looking to loose any money either. Just get some tooling, gain some experience and meet some fellow jeepers in the progress. Let me know what you have and what you would like to do. I am located in Southeast Wi, Silver Lake to be exact.

Crispin

Cts6867 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.