Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana Mod Party - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Wisconsin Jeep Forum > Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana Mod Party

KrawlOff-Road.com Jeep Beach SaleFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueEliminate Hood Flutter!!!

Unread 02-18-2012, 12:44 AM   #1
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana Mod Party

Please reply in one of the threads here if you plan on attending. We want to get a rough head count to see how many people are coming.

Nickit1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2012, 05:45 PM   #2
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

bump. Less than 2 weeks away.
Unread 02-27-2012, 12:34 PM   #3
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

Bump... less than a week away.
Unread 03-01-2012, 05:55 PM   #4
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

looks like we have 14 jeeps confirmed.. not including the maybes.. or the couple people I may have forgotten. looks like a decent turn out.
Unread 03-02-2012, 06:04 AM   #5
mephisto69

I would love to attend this event, except I have to work on Saturday...and I don't have my Jeep yet... lol

It should be here within the next week, so if you have any future events planned, keep my name on the list - I would love to attend one!
mephisto69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2012, 07:16 AM   #6
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mephisto69
I would love to attend this event, except I have to work on Saturday...and I don't have my Jeep yet... lol

It should be here within the next week, so if you have any future events planned, keep my name on the list - I would love to attend one!
We have a few events every year. I don't normally send pm's to everyone.. I just make threads. What time do you work til on sats? We will be wrenching until 6pm.. then going for beer and pizza and probably out after that. You could come meet some of the regulars and check out some rigs so you can get an idea of what you like.. and what you don't.
Unread 03-02-2012, 11:46 AM   #7
mephisto69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickit1981 View Post
We have a few events every year. I don't normally send pm's to everyone.. I just make threads. What time do you work til on sats? We will be wrenching until 6pm.. then going for beer and pizza and probably out after that. You could come meet some of the regulars and check out some rigs so you can get an idea of what you like.. and what you don't.
Oh, no problem - I will certainly keep an eye on the forums!

I work from 10 - 6 this Sat., but when I have more than a few days notice I shouldn't have any problem taking time off, if I'm not scheduled off to begin with - I work on a rotating schedule...which can be nicer than it sounds...lol.

But I will definitely head down there the next chance I get - I already have a few suspension mods purchased that I don't feel comfortable handling by myself, but I am certainly looking forward to learning how. It will also be great to meet and hang out with some fellow Jeepers!
Unread 03-02-2012, 12:23 PM   #8
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

cool. Like i said.. we are done wrenching at 6.. but the party doesnt stop there. We are grabbing beers and pizza and heading out around the area if you just wanna meet some people. it makes things less awkward later when youre wheeling with them.
Unread 03-02-2012, 12:39 PM   #9
mephisto69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickit1981 View Post
cool. Like i said.. we are done wrenching at 6.. but the party doesnt stop there. We are grabbing beers and pizza and heading out around the area if you just wanna meet some people. it makes things less awkward later when youre wheeling with them.
If it wasn't an hour-and-a-half drive after a full day of work - and having to work on Sunday - I would most definitely shoot down there. Just don't think I'd be up to it, though...lol!
Unread 03-02-2012, 10:50 PM   #10
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mephisto69 View Post
If it wasn't an hour-and-a-half drive after a full day of work - and having to work on Sunday - I would most definitely shoot down there. Just don't think I'd be up to it, though...lol!
understandable man. See if you can make it down for the badlands trip.. even if you have a stock jeep on the 24th... you will be alright.. we can steer you around the troublesome stuff.
Unread 03-02-2012, 11:06 PM   #11
vettenut48
2013 JK Wrangler 

this is exactly what I needed, but just found it at midnight, I would have to bring my 6 yr old to get this by the wife. Let me know if you think it would be kid friendly, he's a great kid an loves to grab a wrench. I have Detroit truetrac I need to put in the front diff, and 1.25" bl and 1" mml waiting to be put in.
vettenut48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2012, 11:43 PM   #12
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vettenut48 View Post
this is exactly what I needed, but just found it at midnight, I would have to bring my 6 yr old to get this by the wife. Let me know if you think it would be kid friendly, he's a great kid an loves to grab a wrench. I have Detroit truetrac I need to put in the front diff, and 1.25" bl and 1" mml waiting to be put in.
I replied to you PM.. come on out.. the body lift and what not shouldnt be a problem. The true trac we would haveto see.. I personally have never installed one.. it isnt a common item so im not sure what all goes into.. and you want to be very careful when messing with gears. But yeah.. bring the kid out.. should be a good time.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.