$4400 or best offer
4x4 - Ready for winter
Recent tune-up included new fuel pump, fuel pump screen (inside gas tank) & ECU engine computer.
Everything in working condition - Needs Nothing
Any Reasonable Offer Will Be Accepted
Details for 1995 Jeep Wrangler 4x4 YJ 4.0 Liter 6 Cylinder with 3 Speed Automatic Transmission
Address: Milwaukee, WI 53207
** 1995 was the only year to have a fully galvanized frame and body. **
Features of the package are as follows:
- 4.0 Liter (242 CID) I-6 Engine
- Automatic Transmission
- Bright Red
- Body color keyed fender & wheel flares with integrated bodyside steps
- Graphics on lower body
- Extra capacity fuel tank (20 US gal.)
- Full framed doors with conventional glass windows
- Full size spare tire
- Grey Highback seats in Fabric
- Off-Road Gas Shocks
- Power steering
- Floor carpeting (full width, and on insides of body tub)
- Floor mats, front
- Center console with cupholders
- Glove box lock
- Courtesy and engine compartment lights
- Interval wipers
A hardtop was a $923.00 option with tinted windows and came with a mandatory rear window defroster and rear wiper at a $164.00 premium.
Although soft-top models came standard with "half doors", full framed doors with glass windows were an option. These typically had the tilt steering wheel ($130.00) and an *AM/FM/cassette stereo radio ($264.00). A column shift automatic was also an available option.
All of these options are on this truck.
Jeep is priced at lowest Blue Book value to sell quickly.
Please contact me via email or PM me to arrange a viewing of this Jeep.