Fall Pipeline cleanup, Sept 19th (WI) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Wisconsin Jeep Forum > Fall Pipeline cleanup, Sept 19th (WI)

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wJeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 09-08-2009, 05:52 PM   #1
Zach571
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Fall Pipeline cleanup, Sept 19th (WI)

Quote:
Please post up if you're able to attend so we can get a ballpark idea on how much food to bring!

There is one area on the Pipeline that the Forest Service would like us to do a little maintenance on. It's the area on the south side of Site 26, which is the big mud hole. They'd like us to do what we can to re-channel the diversion that we built several years ago so that the spring water once again flows off to the west rather than down the hill. So....a few people with shovels should be able to do what we need done!

Thanks, and see you there on the 19th!

Ken
Fall Pipeline Cleanup September 19th Joint Venture - Wisconsin Off-Highway Vehicle Association
WI4x4.com • View topic - Fall Pipeline Clean Up September 19th

Zach571

www.wohva.com
Zach571 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-09-2009, 03:18 PM   #2
Zach571
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I'd also like to mention that WOHVA will be providing lunch on the trail. Cleanup should be done by early afternoon, after that we'll be wheeling.

Zach571
www.wohva.com
Zach571 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.