Fall Colors Run oct 7-9, Crivitz, WI area - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Wisconsin Jeep Forum > Fall Colors Run oct 7-9, Crivitz, WI area

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 09-20-2011, 02:24 PM   #1
Zach571
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Fall Colors Run oct 7-9, Crivitz, WI area

We'll be camping in the Olson's yard again, any questions regarding that you can hit up Jeff (Mudhunter).

I'm going to spending my time scouting out more trails and seeing what I can find. This means often times turning the whole group around, stopping to clear trees, and plenty of pinstriping. Some pics of what we found Memorial weekend:

I've posted this up on several forums, WI4x4 would be the best place for the most up to date information.

http://www.wi4x4.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5093

Zach571

www.wohva.com
Zach571 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.