Can someone lend me their garage in/around Madison, WI? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Wisconsin Jeep Forum > Can someone lend me their garage in/around Madison, WI?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits

Unread 12-09-2009, 09:27 PM   #1
sprowley
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Can someone lend me their garage in/around Madison, WI?

I need to do some work on the Jeep, nothing major just oil/lube changes all around, and I want to put in an aussie locker, but after this snow storm I can't do it outside, and I don't have a garage available to me right now.

If someone could lend me their space for half a day I would greatly appreciate it and there would probably be a beverage of your choice in it for you as well

Thanks!
Sean

97 TJ Sport black on black with MT/R Kevlars and lots of new parts coming!

Canon EOS-1D Mark III, Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM, Canon EF 17-35/2.8L USM, Sigma 50mm f/2.8 EX USM

My Fuelly page (fuel economy and usage tracking)
sprowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2009, 07:45 PM   #2
sprowley
1997 TJ Wrangler 

anyone, please?

Canon EOS-1D Mark III, Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM, Canon EF 17-35/2.8L USM, Sigma 50mm f/2.8 EX USM

Unread 12-13-2009, 08:01 AM   #3
Sobie
Bolt-on Maniac

Ha I emailed you about your tires that were for sale on craigslist. You never responded . No worries I went a different route. Where abouts in Madison are you. I'm in Stoughton and Ive got a heated garage. Today would be fine. Or probably thursday. PM me if you're interested.
Unread 12-13-2009, 08:10 AM   #4
sprowley
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobster88 View Post
Ha I emailed you about your tires that were for sale on craigslist. You never responded . No worries I went a different route. Where abouts in Madison are you. I'm in Stoughton and Ive got a heated garage. Today would be fine. Or probably thursday. PM me if you're interested.
Sorry about that dude, I thought I replied to all the emails I got! I can't say I'm disappointed either, after this last storm they've performed AWESOME. They have way more packed snow grip than most MTs, all the reviews were right on.

I have to wait for the aussie to arrive, shouldn't be long it's just coming from NY. I have to go right now and take my wife to work, but PM me your email or phone number and I'll call/email you later.

Thanks a ton, I really appreciate it!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.