Anyone looking for a Club? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Wisconsin Jeep Forum > Anyone looking for a Club?

Labor day sale @ rockridge 4wd! 8/29-9/1 site wide..promo Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comShocktober is here! Get new shocks for your Jeep!!!!

Unread 08-07-2013, 02:45 PM   #1
ajmorris_XJ
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Xj Anyone looking for a Club?

I am looking for some Jeepers in the Madison Area to join my club. Madison Area Jeeps. It is a new club, but I am already in contact with some local land owners to get some trail riding places set up, also I am trying to talk with WOHVA to get partnered with them and the Jeep Jamboree in the Northwoods. I have stickers made up for your Jeep.

There is a Facebook page currently www.facebook.com/groups/madisonareajeeps/.
If you can not find it please just email me. My name is Allen.
The club email is madisonareajeeps@gmail.com

If you are interested as soon as we get 5-10 people we will get a meet up time set for everyone or I can meet with you individually. No special requirements other than that you own a Jeep. Stickers are free but a donation would be nice.

(Madison Area Jeep Logo)

maj.jpg  

XJ - I like to call it the Warthog.

Last edited by ajmorris_XJ; 08-10-2013 at 04:19 PM..
ajmorris_XJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2013, 09:27 AM   #2
David97
1995 ZJ 

Facebook page is unavailable. Id be down. Need some more places to wheel.
David97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2013, 04:11 PM   #3
ajmorris_XJ
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Hmm I am sorry, the page seems to not be working for some reason. I can invite by email, and I do have an email set up for the group. It is MadisonAreaJeeps@gmail.com

Or try http://www.facebook.com/groups/MadisonAreaJeeps/ as this is the actual url and the email for it is MadisonAreaJeeps@groups.facebook.com

If not searching for Madison Area Jeeps should bring it up.

XJ - I like to call it the Warthog.
ajmorris_XJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.