Thrill on the Hill Jeep Rally - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > New Mexico Jeep Forum > Thrill on the Hill Jeep Rally

All Bilstein shocks & struts - Lowest Prices Ever and Santa Kolak Announces: Kolak Exhaust 20% Off Sale!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 08-03-2013, 05:26 PM   #1
bman575

Thrill on the Hill Jeep Rally

I would like to invite all of you to our 1st Annual Thrill on the Hill Jeep Rally in Cloudcroft, NM on October 4th-6th. It will be located at the Camp of Tall Pines in Weed, NM. Come out and hit some trails and experience one heck of a party. Registration will be opening in two weeks at www.nmjeeprally.com. We have hosted this event for 7 years for our Toyota Off-Roaders and has attracted attendees from coast to coast. We are pleased to bring this event to the originators of Off-Roading!! Please contact me, Brandon for more details or visit us on Facebook or at our website! Registration is $100 and includes access to the camp ground for tent and RV camping, unlimited trails, one entry into the raffle and two nights of BBQ's and live entertainment! Hope to see you there....

bman575 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-09-2013, 09:26 AM   #2
bman575

Less than a month away! Get your registrations in before we close it. Going to be a great weekend!
Unread 09-16-2013, 11:28 AM   #3
JeeperDon
Patience, Grasshopper

1993 YJ Wrangler 

So is it Cloudcroft or Weed? They are 25 miles apart.
Unread 09-16-2013, 11:51 AM   #4
bman575

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeeperDon View Post
So is it Cloudcroft or Weed? They are 25 miles apart.
The camp where the event is held is in Weed, NM. It is actually between Weed and Mayhill.
Unread 09-16-2013, 02:20 PM   #5
JeeperDon
Patience, Grasshopper

1993 YJ Wrangler 

I only mention this as it's your first annual and I've run a bunch of these events before.

You picked a campground for the home location, which is fine, but not everyone camps. You do have a lodging place on your web site, but it's $200+ a night because they are a resort with golf and spa and such, overkill for someone leaving every morning and returning after dinner. It would be best if there was a reasonable priced lodging only place near the event. I've had success (meaning, no complaints) when the event's main location was near lodging, even if people had to drive a bit to get to the trails.
Unread 09-16-2013, 03:24 PM   #6
bman575

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeeperDon View Post
I only mention this as it's your first annual and I've run a bunch of these events before.

You picked a campground for the home location, which is fine, but not everyone camps. You do have a lodging place on your web site, but it's $200+ a night because they are a resort with golf and spa and such, overkill for someone leaving every morning and returning after dinner. It would be best if there was a reasonable priced lodging only place near the event. I've had success (meaning, no complaints) when the event's main location was near lodging, even if people had to drive a bit to get to the trails.
There are several (17) cabins available at the Camp where the event is being held. Most participants have already taken advantage of this. I do believe there might be a few still available if you would like to contact them directly at 575-687-4101. You also might try calling a realtor up there to see if there are any cabins for rent in the area. If you would like me to check on any of these for you, let me know and I can do some research. I would start though by contacting the camp to see what is still available.
Unread 09-16-2013, 03:29 PM   #7
bman575

There is also the Cloudcroft Hotel and their number is 575-682-3414. Their rooms are $89 a night.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.