Southeast NM - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > New Mexico Jeep Forum > Southeast NM

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 10-21-2010, 11:23 AM   #1
spikestrip
1994 XJ Cherokee 

Southeast NM

Lookin for some people to go hit the trails with. I am out of Carlsbad. Hope to hear from you.

spikestrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2010, 08:00 AM   #2
Gymguyjeep
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I live in Midland, TX but go to the Guadalupe National Forest west of Carlsbad quite often. There are plenty of Jeepers from Carlsbad that wheel this area. There is even a 4 x 4 club in Carlsbad called Cavern City 4 x 4. I have never wheeled with these guys, but have seen them on trails before. My wife and I have been going to this area for over 5 years and have meet enough people that we have several contacts that we will plan weekends and holidays to camp and jeep together. Our next trip is Thanksgiving 2010.

1993 XJ Cherokee - 3" Lift, 31" tires
Previous Jeeps - 1981 CJ-5, 1985 CJ-7
Gymguyjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2010, 08:09 AM   #3
spikestrip
1994 XJ Cherokee 

As far as I know Cavern City 4 wheelers is basically broken up. I know a few guys that were in it. Idk. I get a week off here around Thanksgiving and plan to go wheeling. Having tranny/tcase issues but still wanna go cruise and do some light wheeling. It is deer season here so I should see some nice rigs out. Might turn it into a quail hunting trip...
spikestrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2010, 07:53 AM   #4
Gymguyjeep
2004 TJ Wrangler 

We will be wheeling in the Lincoln National Forest around Queen at Thanksgiving. We will be staying with some friends who live next door to the volunteer fire station in Queen. If you want to join us let me know and I will get you some more information.

1993 XJ Cherokee - 3" Lift, 31" tires
Previous Jeeps - 1981 CJ-5, 1985 CJ-7
Gymguyjeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.