Ski Apache - Ruisodo, NM??? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > New Mexico Jeep Forum > Ski Apache - Ruisodo, NM???

RCV Heavy Duty Axle Shafts Now Shipping at Baseline4x4.comStainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 11-26-2010, 09:15 AM   #1
AustinCJer
u mad, bro?

1978 CJ7 

Ski Apache - Ruisodo, NM???

Anyone been?

How is it in February? Wife and I are planning a trip and wonder how the slopes and snow fall is around that time. Concerned since its in southern NM... Thanks for any help.

Shameless plug: www.davidisabeersnob.com

My CJ7 Build Thread
AustinCJer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2011, 10:54 PM   #2
tslroper
1990 YJ Wrangler 

I'm assuming you havent gone yet, and to be honest i havent been in February either, but I know they blow snow if the snowfall is light up until Easter i believe. I've only been a handful of times but the base has always been decent. Obviously I'm not an avid skier, but that has been my experience. For reference, I live in Las Cruces which is about 120 miles south of there.
tslroper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2011, 11:33 PM   #3
chocolab
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Was up there yesterday and they have about a 36" base. Have had snow the past 2 days and expecting more. Nothing like last year but so far the pack looks good. Hope that helps.
chocolab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2011, 08:34 PM   #4
NewMeXJ
1997 XJ Cherokee 

It is hit and miss, sometimes they have good years, sometimes bad. Last year was epic...lots of snow. This year has been ok, but other years it's pretty bad. You have to check their website skiapache.com and view the snow report. Jan. and Feb are usually the best months to go, but I've seen it pretty good during spring break. If all of the lifts are open it's a pretty good year.
NewMeXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2011, 08:45 PM   #5
nm96xj
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Hit and miss but living in southern NM we go whenever we can. sometimes its good sometimes we just go MTB'ing instead....
nm96xj is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.