Ruidoso Area Run - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > New Mexico Jeep Forum > Ruidoso Area Run

Introducing the CUPHOLSTER @ OCONEE OFF ROAD 706 534 9955Thanksgiving holiday sale in effect @ oconeeoffroad.comBlack Friday- Cyber Monday Deals at jeepHut

Unread 06-06-2012, 09:18 AM   #1
Issacd
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Ruidoso Area Run

Good Morning All! A friend and I are planning a trail ride near Ruidoso on Saturday June 16th and would like to extend an invite to any other Jeepers in the area. We will be meeting/leaving from the Stripes on West 2nd and Sycamore in Roswell at approximately 8:00 AM. For anyone from the other direction, we can meet up at Forest Road 120 (mm 271 on US 70) at approximately 9:00.

We will first cruise Forest Service Road 120 (and areas around) and this will take us out on Eagle Creek Canyon. We will then go back behind Bonito Lake and take Forest Service Road 400 (and areas around), which will take us up near Nogal Peak, and around out to Nogal. After that, if we feel like cruising some more we will keep going.

Let me know if you are interested.

Issacd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-11-2012, 08:11 AM   #2
Issacd
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Guess we will have to cancel this one. The Little Bear fire has taken over this whole area. We still might make a run out to the Mescalero Sands area or possibly Capitan Ridge/Capitan Gap.
Unread 06-11-2012, 10:16 PM   #3
XJAmsoil
1999 XJ Cherokee 

If you are interested we, down here in Alamogordo, will be doing a run over to the Upper Coyote Canyon near Tuli. We will be meeting up at the Y in Tuli at 0930.
PSC PS pump, RC 4.5" leaf packs, Clayton Shackles that I need to slap on, Tomken CA, AA SYE Kit, Coast Driveline, 32 BFG MT KM2, 4.5" Clayton Coils, ACOS, RC 2.2 Shocks, Homemade Rockers, TNT Customs Unibody Stiffeners, Mastercraft seat rails, JKS Discos, RC Double Shear Track Bar, Home Brew front Bumper
XJAmsoil is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-12-2012, 03:47 PM   #4
Issacd
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I appreciate the offer XJAmsoil, but we are calling this one off. I think I will be headed down to Weed for the Thunderbird archery shoot and may cruise that area some.
Unread 06-12-2012, 08:14 PM   #5
XJAmsoil
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Not a problem man. Maybe we can hook up for the next run. Look me up on Militaryjeepers. We post many of our runs for the local area there.
PSC PS pump, RC 4.5" leaf packs, Clayton Shackles that I need to slap on, Tomken CA, AA SYE Kit, Coast Driveline, 32 BFG MT KM2, 4.5" Clayton Coils, ACOS, RC 2.2 Shocks, Homemade Rockers, TNT Customs Unibody Stiffeners, Mastercraft seat rails, JKS Discos, RC Double Shear Track Bar, Home Brew front Bumper
Unread 06-12-2012, 08:53 PM   #6
Issacd
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks man, keep me posted on your runs and I will do the same.
Unread 06-12-2012, 09:24 PM   #7
XJAmsoil
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Sounds good man.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.