Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Ruidoso Area Run

2K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  XJAmsoil 
#1 ·
Good Morning All! A friend and I are planning a trail ride near Ruidoso on Saturday June 16th and would like to extend an invite to any other Jeepers in the area. We will be meeting/leaving from the Stripes on West 2nd and Sycamore in Roswell at approximately 8:00 AM. For anyone from the other direction, we can meet up at Forest Road 120 (mm 271 on US 70) at approximately 9:00.

We will first cruise Forest Service Road 120 (and areas around) and this will take us out on Eagle Creek Canyon. We will then go back behind Bonito Lake and take Forest Service Road 400 (and areas around), which will take us up near Nogal Peak, and around out to Nogal. After that, if we feel like cruising some more we will keep going.

Let me know if you are interested. :cheers2:

#3 ·
If you are interested we, down here in Alamogordo, will be doing a run over to the Upper Coyote Canyon near Tuli. We will be meeting up at the Y in Tuli at 0930.

#5 ·
Not a problem man. Maybe we can hook up for the next run. Look me up on Militaryjeepers. We post many of our runs for the local area there.

#7 ·
Sounds good man.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.