Off-road shops in Albuquerque area? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > New Mexico Jeep Forum > Off-road shops in Albuquerque area?

JEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFFIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineYukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 03-03-2009, 05:56 AM   #1
Gregg00SS
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Off-road shops in Albuquerque area?

Looking for any shops in or around, probably with 100-150 miles of Albuquerque, NM. Prefer places which have an online site which I can see what they have to offer. Taking my brother 95 YJ off his hands and want to lift it. One of the options I'm considering if finding a local place there to do the work before I go out there and pick it up. If not, not a big deal. I know of Deserat and 4wheelparts, any others?

Gregg00SS is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.