New Mexico Jeep Group Meet and Greet, 1st wed of every month - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > New Mexico Jeep Forum > New Mexico Jeep Group Meet and Greet, 1st wed of every month

Save at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer PurchaseFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 11-30-2013, 10:04 PM   #1
darkfiremn
2012 JK Wrangler 

Come meet your fellow jeeper's, talk trails, exchange ideas, plan trips and just have a good time.

We Meet the first Wednesday of every month at the Twin Peaks Restaurant located at I25 and Jefferson next to PF chang’s.

People begin showing around 5:30 pm and it lasts until we all go home!

Family, Kids and Pets are always welcome and have a great time!

There is always good food, friends and lots of jeep’s and their accessories to look at.

We make new friends, plan new trips and of course just have a great time!!!!!!!!

For more information check out http://newmexicojeepgroup.com/home/?p=98

Unread 12-03-2013, 04:30 PM   #2
JeeperDon
Patience, Grasshopper

1993 YJ Wrangler 

I never heard of this group until this thread. The web site doesn't give any history, officers, etc. Would you care to add more info here?
Unread 12-03-2013, 08:24 PM   #3
darkfiremn
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeeperDon
I never heard of this group until this thread. The web site doesn't give any history, officers, etc. Would you care to add more info here?
Hi jeeperDon, The group has been around for about a year now, we welcome all types of jeeps and their friends to our gatherings and events. I am the current president, jay Gleason is VP , mike little is treasurer, and Troy Hobaugh is our events coordinator.

We are a family oriented group that enjoy offroading and getting together.
Unread 04-11-2014, 04:10 PM   #4
Wat3rdog

Good group. I'll be the May meet.
Wat3rdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2014, 09:47 AM   #5
Wat3rdog

2 more weeks
Wat3rdog is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.