Need a Contact in Albuquerque, NM to make some money. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > New Mexico Jeep Forum > Need a Contact in Albuquerque, NM to make some money.

Save big with ExtremeTerrain.com's Top Spring Mods Sale!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineJeep Restorations, Mild to Wild! CCOR

Unread 01-27-2011, 10:43 AM   #1
foggybottombob
1984 CJ7 

Need a Contact in Albuquerque, NM to make some money.

I have a regular job but have developed a part selling business over the last few years to make some money just to buy stuff for my Jeep hobby.

There is room for someone to do what I am doing in Albuquerque, NM. If you know of someone living in Albuquerque who is mechanical minded and would like to make a few bucks working on a weekend now and then, please PM me.

foggybottombob is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2011, 08:38 PM   #2
foggybottombob
1984 CJ7 

I sold $16K worth of auto parts on ebay last year working alone and only on some Saturdays.
Unread 01-29-2011, 08:40 PM   #3
sene
2002 TJ Wrangler 

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5ysMt_9JnyI" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>
sene is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2011, 08:41 PM   #4
sene
2002 TJ Wrangler 

sene is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2011, 01:25 PM   #5
foggybottombob
1984 CJ7 

You can choose to spend your time watching cartoons or you can spend it making yourself some cash. Everyone is free to choose.
Unread 05-10-2011, 08:15 PM   #6
bhblaine
2001 TJ Wrangler 

what are you looking for

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.