Introducing the one, the only, the humble?? ! DirtyJeepin ! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > New Mexico Jeep Forum > Introducing the one, the only, the humble?? ! DirtyJeepin !

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 07-29-2010, 07:52 AM   #1
DirtyJeepin
1972 CJ5 

Introducing the one, the only, the humble?? ! DirtyJeepin !

Just sayin hi from the ABQ area.

One of my buddies at work told me to check you all out. Haven't had a whole lotta time, but from cruisn around it looks like a nice site.

Anyway, i am kinda new to wheelin (of the four wheel type anyway). Got into it a few years ago starting with an '87 Grand Waggy back in Florida.

We moved out here to the ABQ area last year and since then i
ve gone through an '85 Bronco, '64 Scout, and i'm now riding in a '92 XJ.... that is for sale

I've wanted for a long time an older CJ, and i've decided the i need to stop beating around the bush and just get one. So as even though i have had a blast with the Cherokee and its a great truck, its gotta go. So if any of you all are looking for one or interested in a trade for your CJ let me know

Well, gotta go do the work thing, but thanks for your hospitality and i look forward to checking out the site, and hopefully get a chance to go wheelin with some of you... maybe even some but not at the same time.

Cheers!!

DirtyJeepin is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.