Hello NM Peoples! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > New Mexico Jeep Forum > Hello NM Peoples!

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 07-08-2008, 09:36 PM   #1
RJ_YJ
2012 JK Wrangler 

Hello NM Peoples!

Well hello there New Mexico people, looks like I will be in you wonderful state for the next three weeks for some TDY (schooling). I am in Albuquerque until the 26th, just wondering if anyone in the area would like to get together for some brews or something? I would love to see the land in the area and from the looks of it there HAS to be some good wheeling in the area and would love to see it. This weekend I only have sunday off but next weekend is wide open. Send me a PM if your in the area and wouldnt mind taking a non local fellow jeeper out.

Thanks
Ryan

RJ_YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2008, 12:09 PM   #2
RJ_YJ
2012 JK Wrangler 

No one in the immediate area wheelin in the next coulple weekends? I am not asking for a free ride just looking to see the local scenery. I am in the Coast Guard here for some training, not some weird staker/serial killer.
RJ_YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2008, 04:59 PM   #3
zachbh
2003 TJ Wrangler 

there are some good trails up in the jemez near los alamos......

nice views and what not...

not terribly hard
zachbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2008, 04:22 AM   #4
madrabbitt

dang, sorry I didnt see your post earlier, would have given you a list of varying terrain you could have played with

"When you see someone who needs help, help them. When you see someone who needs a hug, hug them... Help those who can't help themselves." -Sgt Andrew Tingwall, NMSP. End of watch 6-10-2009
madrabbitt is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.