Farmington Clubs??? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > New Mexico Jeep Forum > Farmington Clubs???

Jeep Wrangler Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontJeep Grand Cherokee Window RegulatorComponent speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 09-14-2011, 03:10 PM   #1
Vixen
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Tj Farmington Clubs???

HI!!!

New to the area and just got my second Jeep (this one can go offroad) I was told there is a Club here were the hubby and I can learn the area and 4 wheeling ropes. We ended up in the canyon already but would like experienced jeepers to smooth the way.

Vixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2011, 09:22 AM   #2
Vixen
2006 TJ Wrangler 

BUMP! Still looking???
Unread 09-21-2011, 09:49 AM   #3
JeeperDon
Patience, Grasshopper

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Go to this event on Sunday and meet people.
Unread 09-21-2011, 10:05 AM   #4
Randonexplosion
Trailer Queen

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Agreed. I'm going to try to make it.
Randonexplosion is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2011, 10:14 AM   #5
Vixen
2006 TJ Wrangler 

YAY!!! I will be there, Saturday is the BLM cleanup at glade run just told the hubby we will be there too! Thanks for the info.
Unread 09-22-2011, 05:30 AM   #6
NMLJ
2006 LJ Wrangler 

We have 2 clubs in Farmington, Cliff Hangers, and the Creeper Jeepers. The Cliff Hangers are the ones who are putting the clean up and show n swap together this weekend. I just did an event with the Creeper Jeepers a few weeks ago where we took kids with disabilitys on a trail ride in Colorado.

For what ever reason there hasnt been a lot of wheeling this summer. Hopefully it will pick back up soon. See you guys at the cleanup and show. Cody

p.s. Glad to see you share my excitment for the Zombie invasion! lol

-2006 Impact Orange LJ-

THE HARDEST THING ABOUT A ZOMBIE OUTBREAK WOULD BE PRENTENDING NOT TO BE EXCITED
NMLJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2011, 07:34 AM   #7
JeeperDon
Patience, Grasshopper

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMLJ View Post
For what ever reason there hasnt been a lot of wheeling this summer. Hopefully it will pick back up soon.
I don't know your club at all, but... In general, no activity in a club means the members tend to be like kids waiting for Mom and Dad to plan their vacation. If their are not many rides, be the 'Dad of the month' and organize one.
Unread 09-23-2011, 02:56 PM   #8
NMLJ
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeeperDon View Post
I don't know your club at all, but... In general, no activity in a club means the members tend to be like kids waiting for Mom and Dad to plan their vacation. If their are not many rides, be the 'Dad of the month' and organize one.
Well a lot of us used to religiously every sunday no matter what. This summer we all just had other stuff going on. I honestly got burnt out to the point of wanting to sell my jeep.

-2006 Impact Orange LJ-

THE HARDEST THING ABOUT A ZOMBIE OUTBREAK WOULD BE PRENTENDING NOT TO BE EXCITED
NMLJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2011, 03:19 PM   #9
Vixen
2006 TJ Wrangler 

WOW tons of Jeeps, people everywhere! Met a couple from various jeep clubs... Hope any upcoming rides get posted here so we can join in. A special thanks to everyone whose efforts went to putting the show and swap together! Also managed to get my hands on the original soft top that came with my Jeep, for free no less!!! Only had the hard top when i bought it, all in all a VERY good day.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.