Asking for help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > New Mexico Jeep Forum > Asking for help

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe Solution to Radius Arm Bind - Meet Lock-N-LoadFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 03-15-2012, 04:24 PM   #1
lobiondo

Asking for help

Hi. My name is Chris and I'm from CO. My friend Craig Matthews has gone missing in the mountains between Colfax and Cimmeron, 40 miles north on NF 1950. He has been missing for a week and his girlfriend would like to hike the area after she gets permission from S&R this weekend. Is there anyone in the club that could take her and me to the Cimmeron stable area for the day? She is willing to pay a fee for services, though I don't know what she is willing to offer. Please email with any help you may be able to provide. If you need a phone number to confirm, I will be more than willing to contact her. S&R will be in the area as well as NM State Police.
Thank you in advance.

lobiondo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-19-2012, 12:32 PM   #2
NaeKid
JF Administrator, eh?

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Copy of message in NewMexico section to see if there are those who can help
  • Silver 2006 TJ Unlimited, zombie ready as the daily-driver
  • a Kawasaki KLR650 DualSport bike

- - - - - - -TEOTWAWKI- - - - - - -

NaeKid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.