Anything near Farmington NM - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > New Mexico Jeep Forum > Anything near Farmington NM

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitClayton Off Road - Come see us at these events!

Unread 03-09-2010, 09:19 PM   #16
NMLJ
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Wow, another stock rubicon off the showroom floor

Should I be impressed you like to look for wild flowers in Hawaii and Colorado? I've done Black Bear twice. It is an awesome view, but hardly technical. If your going to run your mouth about the city I was born and raised in, why dont you bring some good points to the table on why it's lame?

-2006 Impact Orange LJ-

THE HARDEST THING ABOUT A ZOMBIE OUTBREAK WOULD BE PRENTENDING NOT TO BE EXCITED
NMLJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2010, 02:11 PM   #17
OAS
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZonaJeep View Post
If a 2dr Rubi is a mall crawler.

Search around the forums toughguy, I've wheeled everywhere from Hawaii to Black Bear Pass.

My father lives in La Plata and his extended family is from Farmington, FYI, the only thing I found to be worth a **** out there is Navajo Lake- everything else I drove to Durango/Bayfield/Silverton/Ouray for.
Havent done Hawaii, but have done every major trail in the Ouray-Silverton area.
The scenery IS light years better than Farmington.
(which is why i go there)
But as far as trail difficulty levels, Ouray isnt even on the same page.
One reason i dont often take my stock Cherokee (upcountry package) out there to the Glade.
Most Farmington trails i wont even try with the Jeep.
I do take my XR650R out there for fun, but most trails are too technical even for it.
Do an internet search.
Farmington has some majorly bad nasty nasty trails.
If i can find some pics , i'll post more.
Thats why i like Ouray-Silverton. Much easier on the Cherokee.

Although there IS Poughkeepsie..................

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.