Any one still use this? - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 Old 02-01-2015, 10:26 PM Thread Starter
1BADCJ8

1982 CJ8 

Any one still use this?

Was surfing around for a forum like we have up in Colorado @ Colorado4x4.org when I found this forum here on the Jeep Forum. BUT it doesn't look like anyone uses it any more.

Ii moved down here to Silver City 15 months ago and miss the camaraderie from that forum, So any one still around here?

Danno - My Scrambler
'82 1-Ton Scrambler, AMC 360-727, 60&14B, 40" Mud Grappler Extreme Terrain's & some other stuff!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 04-17-2015, 01:21 PM
seakevin
1978 CJ5 

From co to been since 97. Farmington now.
post #3 of 9 Old 04-17-2015, 01:33 PM
JeeperDon
Join a 4x4 Club

1993 YJ Wrangler 

It's used on occasion. I know that I don't ask things here because I have a local club to wheel with and get info from. I do monitor this New Mexico forum (subscribe) to maybe help new folks and passers through.

'93 YJ, '02 GM 4.3V6, SOA, dual ARB's, 8.8+D30(WarnHubs), 4.88s, 35" BFG KM2s, AX15, NP231+4:1+SYE+2LO, York OBA, Warn M8000.
Web Admin for New Mexico 4 Wheelers My Truck Page on NM4W Site
post #4 of 9 Old 04-18-2015, 09:24 AM Thread Starter
1BADCJ8

1982 CJ8 

Thanks for the reply's... 2.5 months later I had totally forgotten even posting in here... It seems that while wheeling in NM is just as big as Colorado everyone sticks to there own groups or clubs. Of course that is what I really liked about the forum up there. There were no clubs, just hey ya want to wheel. Of course there are plus and minuses on both side

Any way, thanks again for posting back.

Danno - My Scrambler
'82 1-Ton Scrambler, AMC 360-727, 60&14B, 40" Mud Grappler Extreme Terrain's & some other stuff!!!
post #5 of 9 Old 05-11-2015, 01:59 PM
Line58
1998 TJ Wrangler 

post #6 of 9 Old 12-29-2015, 02:37 PM
Harriedtwo
2011 JK Wrangler 

Garage
Another place: lascrucesfourwheeldriveclub.com Family friendly and we are striving to host at least two events per month. Our big event of the year is the Chili Challenge, which is held the first or second week of October. We celebrated the 25th Challenge in October with just over 200 registered vehicles. Of course, we welcome families and friends to attend but we really don't have grandstands to observe; just trails. We use trails rated from one to ten, with five being a beginner Rock Crawler trail. Some people do run trails which would be listed as 12, but those are not in my category so I ignore them. All four-wheeler's are welcome to attend and to join the club. We have members from El Paso, TX as well as Yuma, AZ.
Check the event list so you can join in and see if this is a group you and your family might like to belong to.

Harried Harry
2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon.
Wife: 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited
post #7 of 9 Old 12-31-2015, 01:40 PM Thread Starter
1BADCJ8

1982 CJ8 

Post Thanks Harry :)

I've actually been a member of the LCFWDC for almost a year now. I also have taken over the clubs web site as well the site for the Chili Challenge. I led 2 trails this year, Backstage Pass and Sidewinder, both were awesome fun days. I went during the summer as well to the night run and dinner in the desert.

Thank you very much for posting this info though, its great info... I wish I lived closer so I could go to meetings but this is where I work . I have and will continue enjoying wheeling with the club and meeting new people as we go along. Thank you again for posting.
post #8 of 9 Old 01-04-2016, 02:47 PM
Harriedtwo
2011 JK Wrangler 

Garage
Jk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BADCJ8 View Post
I've actually been a member of the LCFWDC for almost a year now. I also have taken over the clubs web site as well the site for the Chili Challenge. I led 2 trails this year, Backstage Pass and Sidewinder, both were awesome fun days. I went during the summer as well to the night run and dinner in the desert.

Thank you very much for posting this info though, its great info... I wish I lived closer so I could go to meetings but this is where I work . I have and will continue enjoying wheeling with the club and meeting new people as we go along. Thank you again for posting.
The Challenge was a lot of fun, but also a lot of work! l need to send you the pics I took; what size do you need them?

Harried Harry
2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon.
Wife: 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited
post #9 of 9 Old 01-05-2016, 09:18 AM Thread Starter
1BADCJ8

1982 CJ8 

Yesser that would be great. If you would send them in an 800pixels wide that would be great, they do not need to be 800x600, just 800 wide. And trust me when I say that will save me quite a bit of time. Yes even thought I was only there for 2 days it was quite a bit of fun...

Thank you very much...

Danno - My Scrambler

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.