Any ABQ XJs? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > New Mexico Jeep Forum > Any ABQ XJs?

ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 07-11-2008, 03:35 PM   #1
chicago_XJ

Xj Any ABQ XJs?

ive been in ABQ for about two years now and i havent been able to find many cherokee "clubs"...or just groups of cherokees that go out past southern or northern or anywhere else...

i see wranglers up the *** but im looking for XJs!

anyone know of any? i just finished fixing my lift and want to go out and tear up the desert!

chicago_XJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-01-2008, 02:28 AM   #2
davet1960
1997 XJ Cherokee 

I'm in Los Lunas and own an XJ, there are a few jeep clubs in NM, but none strickly for XJ's
davet1960 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-01-2008, 05:19 AM   #3
madrabbitt

i just got rid of my xj a few months ago... now i go tear up the desert in the WJ.

Gregmondro had an XJ, till he broke it.

"When you see someone who needs help, help them. When you see someone who needs a hug, hug them... Help those who can't help themselves." -Sgt Andrew Tingwall, NMSP. End of watch 6-10-2009
madrabbitt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-01-2008, 05:20 AM   #4
madrabbitt

Oh, and if you ever see a white and grey WJ with a whole bunch of antennas out there in between southern and northern, be sure and wave. I spend ALOT of time out there, both professionally and recreationally.

"When you see someone who needs help, help them. When you see someone who needs a hug, hug them... Help those who can't help themselves." -Sgt Andrew Tingwall, NMSP. End of watch 6-10-2009
Unread 08-04-2008, 02:28 AM   #5
madrabbitt

Speaking of tearing up the desert, I almost got the WJ stuck twice tonight out there off of southern and 60th... The second time, i was about to pull out the high-lift and self recover, but managed to power out in 4 lo.

Did see a dude in a blue lifted XJ playing out there as well, and he did pull up and ask if i needed a hand, but i was able to get it out on my own.

The hills out on overlook lane kick some serious *** though. Take southern all the way past 60th, pass that big commo tower, then theres a series of 5 interconnected hills in front of you.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.