Any ABQ XJs? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > New Mexico Jeep Forum > Any ABQ XJs?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 07-11-2008, 02:35 PM   #1
chicago_XJ

Xj Any ABQ XJs?

ive been in ABQ for about two years now and i havent been able to find many cherokee "clubs"...or just groups of cherokees that go out past southern or northern or anywhere else...

i see wranglers up the *** but im looking for XJs!

anyone know of any? i just finished fixing my lift and want to go out and tear up the desert!

chicago_XJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2008, 01:28 AM   #2
davet1960
1997 XJ Cherokee 

I'm in Los Lunas and own an XJ, there are a few jeep clubs in NM, but none strickly for XJ's
davet1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2008, 04:19 AM   #3
madrabbitt

i just got rid of my xj a few months ago... now i go tear up the desert in the WJ.

Gregmondro had an XJ, till he broke it.

"When you see someone who needs help, help them. When you see someone who needs a hug, hug them... Help those who can't help themselves." -Sgt Andrew Tingwall, NMSP. End of watch 6-10-2009
madrabbitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2008, 04:20 AM   #4
madrabbitt

Oh, and if you ever see a white and grey WJ with a whole bunch of antennas out there in between southern and northern, be sure and wave. I spend ALOT of time out there, both professionally and recreationally.

"When you see someone who needs help, help them. When you see someone who needs a hug, hug them... Help those who can't help themselves." -Sgt Andrew Tingwall, NMSP. End of watch 6-10-2009
Unread 08-04-2008, 01:28 AM   #5
madrabbitt

Speaking of tearing up the desert, I almost got the WJ stuck twice tonight out there off of southern and 60th... The second time, i was about to pull out the high-lift and self recover, but managed to power out in 4 lo.

Did see a dude in a blue lifted XJ playing out there as well, and he did pull up and ask if i needed a hand, but i was able to get it out on my own.

The hills out on overlook lane kick some serious *** though. Take southern all the way past 60th, pass that big commo tower, then theres a series of 5 interconnected hills in front of you.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.