Yuma Wheeling (in car) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > Yuma Wheeling (in car)

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 12-04-2010, 03:38 AM   #1
kuruma
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Yuma Wheeling (in car)

Here's some video from inside the cab of my LJ. Video is for my family to see what I do in my free time out here in the desert. SO ignore the commentary. The camera is attached to a tripod that is strapped down with bungie cords to the hand grab over the glove box and one under the frame of the seat. Came out pretty steady surprisingly.

YouTube - Yuma 4x4 No Way Out 11-27-10 (pt1)

YouTube - Yuma 4x4 No Way Out 11-27-10 (pt2)

YouTube - Yuma 4x4 No Way Out 11-27-10 (pt3)

kuruma is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2010, 08:52 PM   #2
Motorep
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Nice videos. I've been wanting to get out to Yuma and do some wheeling. I'm there every three weeks for business so I might as well drag the Jeep out one of these times.
Motorep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2010, 04:57 AM   #3
kuruma
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Come on out!! Look up Yuma 4x4 for future runs going out when you're around. Either way just let us know when you're in town on here and we'll scrape something together.
kuruma is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.