WWP Tucson Meet & Greet Sept 8 - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > WWP Tucson Meet & Greet Sept 8

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Safety Thimble FairleadsEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 09-08-2012, 10:26 PM   #16
4xaz

Just want to thank everyone that came out to the Meet and Greet. There were a total of 52 Jeeps at the event and we raised $1000.

Also a special thanks to everyone that donated raffle prizes.

4xaz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-09-2012, 12:18 AM   #17
4xaz

pics from todays event.

http://s1222.photobucket.com/albums/...20and%20greet/
4xaz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-09-2012, 12:45 AM   #18
dunitic
1998 TJ Wrangler 

It was nice meeting you . You did a great job putting this event on. By the way this is rick with the grand cherokee . Your wife worked with mine.
dunitic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-09-2012, 08:49 AM   #19
gsaxe
2007 JK Wrangler 

Yup, great job 4xaz and everyone who donated and came out. Also...e coast super subs makes a dam tasty samich....and I'm from Jersey

"Seems like alot and I can't say for a fact that it was all needed but that's what happens from reading forums." Jimk403
gsaxe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-10-2012, 03:03 PM   #20
Humphreys2010
2003 TJ Wrangler 

it was a awesome event! I was the TJ that found the mud and come rolling up during the raffle.
its going to be one hell of a clean up job!
Humphreys2010 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-10-2012, 04:59 PM   #21
dunitic
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Humphrey, Your jeep was a mess. LOL. Did you hose it down yet ?
dunitic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-11-2012, 12:58 PM   #22
Humphreys2010
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I hosed down the underside and the seats b4 I left. The owner of mc motor sports pointed out to me where they had a hose. But it's the outside is still a mess. I'm on my phone right now but later on today I'll post pics of it. I have plans to wash her tmro taking the seats out and everything! Thank god the inside is bed lined!!!!
Unread 09-11-2012, 03:10 PM   #23
ZMBJ33P
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humphreys2010 View Post
I hosed down the underside and the seats b4 I left. The owner of mc motor sports pointed out to me where they had a hose. But it's the outside is still a mess. I'm on my phone right now but later on today I'll post pics of it. I have plans to wash her tmro taking the seats out and everything! Thank god the inside is bed lined!!!!
Where'd you have that done at? I want to do that to mine, pull the carpets and just bedline her.
Unread 09-11-2012, 03:36 PM   #24
Humphreys2010
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I did it myself. Pulled it myself then did the majority with roll on and then the edge I did rattle can bed liner for a good looking finish. I would recommend doin it with one that has a heat shield n it or something cuz on the passenger side the hump gets really hot
Unread 09-11-2012, 04:52 PM   #25
gsaxe
2007 JK Wrangler 

I have some pics of you in the mud, will get off my arse and post soon! I am still cleaning hidden clumps of clay out of my skids etc and i wasn't in nearly as deep!

"Seems like alot and I can't say for a fact that it was all needed but that's what happens from reading forums." Jimk403
Unread 09-11-2012, 05:03 PM   #26
Humphreys2010
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsaxe
I have some pics of you in the mud, will get off my arse and post soon! I am still cleaning hidden clumps of clay out of my skids etc and i wasn't in nearly as deep!
Thats awesome! U can add me on fb and put them there if u want to as well? Look up D.j. Humphreys I got a couple good pics from Saturday on there.
Unread 09-21-2012, 03:21 PM   #27
gsaxe
2007 JK Wrangler 

just bumping to say my lazy busy father of a 6yo butt hasn't dwonlaoded the pics yet but I will I swear...my son was pretty impressed with your topless/doorless shenanigans

Unread 09-21-2012, 03:36 PM   #28
Humphreys2010
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsaxe
just bumping to say my lazy busy father of a 6yo butt hasn't dwonlaoded the pics yet but I will I swear...my son was pretty impressed with your topless/doorless shenanigans
My gf has a little girl that is bout 2 years old. And she loves the the topless and doorless jeep! She gets excited whenever she rides with me somewhere. Can't waIt till she's a little older to start Offroading with me.
Unread 09-30-2012, 03:56 PM   #29
gsaxe
2007 JK Wrangler 

would sure be nice to have some other kids on the trail, my son is a real trooper and comes camping and all...I'm sure he'd be happy to show her how to build a fire

anyway, as promised
dsc03005.jpg   dsc03006.jpg   dsc03007.jpg  

Unread 09-30-2012, 04:14 PM   #30
Humphreys2010
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Awesome pics! Thanks!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.