Wheeling trips? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > Wheeling trips?

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country small builder parts in stock!! Awesome priceANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete

Unread 09-21-2011, 08:16 PM   #1
Bota86
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Wheeling trips?

Anyone in arizona planning any wheeling trips soon?

Bota86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2011, 01:04 PM   #2
gsaxe
2007 JK Wrangler 

rug road oct8/9
http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56744

"Seems like alot and I can't say for a fact that it was all needed but that's what happens from reading forums." Jimk403
gsaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2011, 02:14 PM   #3
Bota86
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Hey thanks but I can't make it. I work on sundays. How difficult is that trail anyways. My girlfriend bought a 08 JK unlimuted X model but has rubi tires
Bota86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2011, 03:56 PM   #4
gsaxe
2007 JK Wrangler 

I didn't find it too difficult first time on it last year but someone with a stock rubicon did break a ujoint. They thought it was going before the trip I believe. Trail repairs were completed over coffee in the morn and we drove out. I am open open on a ome 2" lift and disconnected by the way. Just google rug rd you'll find some write ups with photos.

"Seems like alot and I can't say for a fact that it was all needed but that's what happens from reading forums." Jimk403
gsaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2011, 11:29 PM   #5
bldeagle10
1999 XJ Cherokee 

not sure of a date yet but for some light wheeling I wanna head up Castle Hot Springs a bit and explore a bit, take some photos since I don't really have any of mine in action (it's stock)

Table Mesa would be fun as well. that is a bit more technical. but my stock rig should be able to make it so...
Build Thread:
[url]http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/66115-Project-Brooke-1999-XJ?referrerid=17111[/url]

[quote=egodfrey;12318468]my diffs and unibody rails have more scrapes then an emo-girls arm[/quote]
bldeagle10 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.