Visiting Mesa area - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > Visiting Mesa area

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 11-08-2013, 07:44 PM   #1
HWSx
2000 WJ 

Visiting Mesa area

I'm from IL visiting my grandmother in Mesa and I want to go out in the desert but she drives a car and I don't know anywhere I can go to go drive through the desert, so is anyone free Sunday afternoon/night that would be willing to go through it? I'll pay for gas.

HWSx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2013, 09:34 PM   #2
Noir4X4
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HWSx
I'm from IL visiting my grandmother in Mesa and I want to go out in the desert but she drives a car and I don't know anywhere I can go to go drive through the desert, so is anyone free Sunday afternoon/night that would be willing to go through it? I'll pay for gas.
What do you mean by "I want to go out in the desert"? Anywhere in particular you have in mind. The desert can be very diverse.
Noir4X4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2013, 09:40 PM   #3
HWSx
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir4X4
What do you mean by "I want to go out in the desert"? Anywhere in particular you have in mind. The desert can be very diverse.
I wanna go out in a Jeep. In IL all we really have is mud and dirt. I like the idea of rocks and sand
HWSx is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.