very cool offroad trailer - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > very cool offroad trailer

Black Friday Sale!!FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 11-08-2009, 08:09 AM   #1
Campinwithdogs

Tj very cool offroad trailer

I was at Lowes yesterday (honey do list) and saw the JumpingJack trailer. Very cool trailer..seems capable, lots of pics of them behind Jeeps. Since I am out of room in my TJ with Wife and 3 dogs..this may be the way to go. Has anyone used one before? PLease post a review. I have seen a few reviews but looking for Jeep owners review. If you want to see them the Rep John and Mark will be at Lowes I-10 and 75th Ave in Avondale, AZ and at the Lowes on I-17 and thunderbird in Phoenix, az. Please let me know what you think before I make a purchase decision.

Campinwithdogs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-08-2009, 09:33 PM   #2
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

I've never seen those before. It certainly looks like a very capable trailer. I'd like to see it sit a little higher suspension wise, but man that tent sure looks easy to set up. What does one of those run?

For everyone else... Jumping Jack Jump Up Tent Trailer
timatoe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-09-2009, 08:12 PM   #3
DiscoBayJoe
Beer is Food!

2008 JK Wrangler 

Did you catch a price?
Unread 11-09-2009, 10:46 PM   #4
Motorep
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoBayJoe View Post
Did you catch a price?
I saw the same trailer yesterday at a Sportsman's Warehouse store in Reno. The whole rig was $5200.00 with tent, cots, and table. Seemed too high for me. You could buy an old military trailer and roof top tent for way less and have a better trail trailer.
Unread 11-10-2009, 04:13 PM   #5
RockWoRM
Web Wheeler

1992 YJ Wrangler 

$5200.oo, Ouch!!!

Heck, you could pick up a used mini Coleman tent trailer on the cheap and put a bigger/different axle/suspention under it and be way less than that. Just my

WRM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80 CHOPPER View Post
Knowledge is a tool, without knowledge, you are just a tool.
RockWoRM is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-10-2009, 11:10 PM   #6
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockWoRM View Post
$5200.oo, Ouch!!!

Heck, you could pick up a used mini Coleman tent trailer on the cheap and put a bigger/different axle/suspention under it and be way less than that. Just my

WRM
This is true, my buddy has a pop up that I could easily tow behind the YJ, but it would need better suspension. It's in great shape and he was trying to sell it for $1,100.
timatoe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-11-2009, 12:28 AM   #7
obxresq
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Saw one last year at the Sacramento outdoor expo. Good trailer, def off roadable with little adjustment, and very easy set up! The only problem I have with it and the rep I was talking to was a Jeeper himself said the same thing, "its a lil wider than a full size truck" so using it on a tight trail would possibly not be good. A good aspect of it is the tent section can be removed very easy so you can also use it as a utility trailer as well.
$5200.00 not to bad once you look at the trek trailer for $9000.00

“I have no ambition in this world but one, and that is to be a fireman" Chief Edward F. Croker FDNY (1899-1911)

Firefighting..The only profession where you can break into someones home, flood it, rip out the walls, bust out windows, cut holes in the roof, and they THANK YOU for your service[/COLOR]
obxresq is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.