Tucson run, redington or Santa Ritas saturday, 16th - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > Tucson run, redington or Santa Ritas saturday, 16th

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Flush Mount LED Bumper Lights, CREE

Unread 07-11-2011, 08:40 PM   #1
bigworm36
2011 JK Wrangler 

Tucson run, redington or Santa Ritas saturday, 16th

Doing a run on this Saturday the 16th with some other jeepers from Tucson off-road club not sure if we are going up to redington road or to the Santa Rita mountains but either way we are meeting at 7 am, place to be determined.

Current- 2011 Rubicon Unlimited
bigworm36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2011, 07:32 PM   #2
skydiver30960
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Probably too late but the plan's to meet at 0700 at the Circle K on Tanque Verde east of Houghton, to head out Redington Road to the trails there.

Ike

I will NOT calm down! Machine guns affect my ability to perform and I do NOT like that! -- Ricardo Tubbs

The world is a mess... and I just need to RULE it. -- Dr. Horrible

Machete don't txt. -- Machete
skydiver30960 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.