Tucson Jeepers! I got the job! Me and High Maintenance are inbound! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > Tucson Jeepers! I got the job! Me and High Maintenance are inbound!

NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDUSA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4Rugged Ridge Modular XHD Snorkel Now for both 3.8L and 3.6

Unread 02-19-2011, 06:34 AM   #1
skydiver30960

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Tucson Jeepers! I got the job! Me and High Maintenance are inbound!

I start the new gig on March 14! I'll be working east of Tucson but plan on living in Tucson.

Sound off, let me know where to go and who to get in touch with. Initially, I won't be able to do too much wheeling because the Jeep may be my DD and I can't afford to snap a shaft in that oh-so-sturdy D35. BUT, it'll give me time to meet folks and learn the lay of the land. Once I know I'll have the Honda full time to get me to and from work, it'll be back into the dirt for me and the second love of my life.

Thanks! See you all soon!

Ike

skydiver30960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2011, 08:56 AM   #2
randyd
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by skydiver30960 View Post
I start the new gig on March 14! I'll be working east of Tucson but plan on living in Tucson.

Sound off, let me know where to go and who to get in touch with. Initially, I won't be able to do too much wheeling because the Jeep may be my DD and I can't afford to snap a shaft in that oh-so-sturdy D35. BUT, it'll give me time to meet folks and learn the lay of the land. Once I know I'll have the Honda full time to get me to and from work, it'll be back into the dirt for me and the second love of my life.

Thanks! See you all soon!

Ike
Well thats cool, glad to see another jeeper around.. Most of us are spread around on the other wed sites as well..

On the 5-6 March there is a planned over night trip on the rug road. Any jeep can make it but you can't be afraid of desert pinstriping. Check out my web page and look under "Rug Road" We will be camping in Turkey Creek...

And welcome to Tucson...
randyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2011, 11:54 AM   #3
Dentedvw
2004 TJ Wrangler 

You call your SO "High Maintenance?"
That is funny right there.
Good luck, I am making a cross country move myself soon.
Unread 03-08-2011, 04:45 PM   #4
gsaxe
2007 JK Wrangler 

Ironically randy did brake the last straw of his locker equiped rubicon ujoint on that run while my slightly modified dd x made it thru......perhaps there is no humor in this at all......check in with us on CityProfile.com and welcome

"Seems like alot and I can't say for a fact that it was all needed but that's what happens from reading forums." Jimk403
gsaxe is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.