Tucson desert driving? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > Tucson desert driving?

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Ruffstuff 3 Link Kit!

Unread 02-08-2013, 12:56 PM   #1
chrisgk
2000 WJ 

Wj Tucson desert driving?

I've hit up some of the official trails around this area since I've moved here, but something I really want to do is go out and hit some areas in the desert we live in. Anyone know of any trails or solid spots off of any highways nearby?

Unread 02-08-2013, 04:38 PM   #2
222Doc
2012 JK Wrangler 

have you looked into the AzVjc Most the members are Phx and south. they have trail list too. of some of the area, pluss any areas that closed.
Unread 02-14-2013, 08:38 PM   #3
dillonjm
30mm @ 70/sec

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisgk View Post
I've hit up some of the official trails around this area since I've moved here, but something I really want to do is go out and hit some areas in the desert we live in. Anyone know of any trails or solid spots off of any highways nearby?
Head up into Reddington, lots of stuff to ride through up there. Some halfway decent obstacles too, almost always a bypass though if you decide you'd rather not run it.

11 Ram 2500 - 6.7 Cummins (DD/Tow Rig)

05 Liberty Limited (Wife's): Minor mods, OME/JBA Suspension, 245 70/17 Duratracs
dillonjm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2013, 12:12 PM   #4
fourbyfanatic
2002 WJ 

chiva falls on reddington is always a good fairly close run, also Gardner canyon, Cienega Empire ranch out near sonoita too. Check Experience-AZ.com, good list of trails there
fourbyfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.