Tucson AZ Wheeling??? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > Tucson AZ Wheeling???

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 03-06-2008, 09:13 PM   #1
snellav
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Tucson AZ Wheeling???

Looks like Ill be going to the University of Arizona in August and I wanted to know what kind of wheeling is close by. Was hoping to get hooked up with the local club or wheeling group

Thanks

Unread 03-06-2008, 10:54 PM   #2
cuvvyschultz
2007 JK Wrangler 

Get a book called "Arizona Backroads & 4-Wheel Drive Trails". Look up the Arizona chapter of the Virtual Jeep Club. I've got some friends who belong to it here in the Phoenix area. You won't have any troubles finding people to jeep with anywhere in the SW. We're everywhere.

Previous Jeeps: '92 XJ, '01 XJ
cuvvyschultz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-19-2008, 05:16 PM   #3
YellowUnlimited
2004 LJ Wrangler 

im down in tucson.. theres a few good trails down here but like him get the backroads book and just explore.. once you get down here shoot me a message and we could meet up
YellowUnlimited is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-20-2008, 04:23 PM   #4
Chuck Cook

Ditto. Lots of things in this area and the book is a good start. Ya, send me an e-mail directly (I don't get on this forum all that often) and I can send you to lots of place and/or take you there. Chuck <syclst@theriver.com>
Super Swampers 32x10.5x15 and fender trimming
Chuck Cook is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-21-2008, 10:53 PM   #5
Si1ver03Rubicon
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I'm very close also down for some wheeling.
Si1ver03Rubicon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-18-2009, 02:28 PM   #6
Bitzorock
2006 LJ Wrangler 

I also have arizona backroads. There is another called Arizona trails-south region. It is a good book also.

Richard Clark
06 Wrangler Unlimited
Bitzorock is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-19-2009, 08:04 PM   #7
az357mag
1996 XJ Cherokee 

u of a =
come to the valley and go to ASU. plus youll have a bunch of wheelin buddys
-Justin- NIGHTCREW #055
"Cherry" 1996 XJ 4.0 i-six, 3" pro comp lift, 31" Bridgestone A/T on TJ alloys, Wilderness roof rack, K&N intake, Poweraid throttle spacer, MSD ignition, Flowmaster exhaust, BAJA lights and KC daylighters

build thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/1996-xj-653391/
az357mag is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-27-2009, 08:12 PM   #8
-Zona-

Quote:
Originally Posted by az357mag View Post
u of a =
come to the valley and go to ASU. plus youll have a bunch of wheelin buddys
ASU=FAIL
-Zona- is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-07-2009, 03:50 PM   #9
Joneser
2004 TJ Wrangler 

virtualjeepclub.com
04 Rubicon, RE 3.5" Super Flex, Tom Woods drive shafts, Old Man Emu Shocks, JKS bar pin eliminators, Daystar 1" body and motor mount lift , Olympic bumpers, Teraflex Steering box skid, Jeep Medic engine skid and tummy tuck, Shrockworks sliders, Powerslot rotors, Hawk brake pads, Spidertrax 1.5" wheel spacers, Borla cat-back exhaust, Airaid intake and throttle body spacer, Gen-right hood louvers, Optima red top battery, Bestop spare tire carrier, Skyjacker tie rod, Monroe steering stabilizer, Herculiner on the floor, OR-Fab sport cage, Kilby full length rack, Cobra CB and antenna, T-Max 9000 lb winch, A-Z Fabrication winch mount, Zenon 6" flares, custom fabed Stinger, Alpine stereo with JL audio sub and I-pod, Garmin with 08 TOPO, Viar on board air compressor... Etc...
Joneser is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-08-2009, 01:32 AM   #10
DAMRON
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I'm in the Tucson area as well but don't have much time for offroading. I know there are several good trails just north of Tucson that I would like to try with my open diffs before I upgrade.
DAMRON is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-13-2009, 05:45 PM   #11
funinmud
1998 XJ Cherokee 

If you still need someone to show you around let me know. We got Chivo Falls to the East, The Gap to the North, Florence, etc. Also, check out Wildcat Offroad, the UA 4 Wheeling Club. Naxja's AZ Chapter is also a pretty cool gang.

98 XJ on 32's and 2-3" lift, locked, armored, and ready to rock.
funinmud is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-16-2009, 06:32 AM   #12
zl511hihi156

Talking X战警前传

《X战警》是群戏,要照顾到每个角色,一个人的戏份就不能太多,等到盼来,《X战警前传:金刚狼》,以为笔墨集中总该有细致而深入的人物刻画了吧,谁知电影成了各类超人、超能力的烩饭。 前传比后传难拍,难就难在结局已经定下,人物性格定下。后集人物性格,必须是前集人物遭遇的符合逻辑的延伸 。《星战前传》《蝙蝠侠前传》能成为经典,就因为它们在常规的科幻片和动作片中融入心理戏,令人物更加立体 。《X战警前传:金刚狼》在这方面比较失败,它只勉强做到了情节“接驳”。人物性格难自圆其说,只好用失忆打马虎眼。《X战警前传: 金刚狼》有一个很唬人的开头。小金刚狼失手杀死父亲——简直是半个俄狄浦斯。有这么悲惨的童年,他的一生该 多么痛苦和纠结啊。然而出人意料,自小离家出走,在无数场战斗中长大的金刚狼,是如此心理健康、毫无负担、 爱憎分明,并且充满使命感。在他身上看不到半点童年阴影,对于正义有种纯天然的渴望。《X战警》里的金刚狼是比《X战警》里的金刚狼还要符号化的人物。
zl511hihi156 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.