tucson - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > tucson

LJ Suspension Systems from Clayton Off RoadEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 11-13-2011, 09:15 PM   #1
Aaron0028
2000 TJ Wrangler 

tucson

Anyone in/near Tucson? I see quite a few modded jeeps so I'm woundering how many are on JF. I'm in a silver 2000 tj with tube fenders front and rear, fabtech rock sliders, savvy stubby bumpper, on 35 in tires, and h2 recovery team stickers. And a jeepforum sticker on the windshield. I think it'd be cool to know some people in the same town that are also on the forum

Aaron0028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2011, 01:24 PM   #2
gsaxe
2007 JK Wrangler 

me for one, but I don;t get out much. quite a few others as you said. pretty active group on jko. almost any saturday morn at the circle k on the way up reddington/chiva/chimney rock

"Seems like alot and I can't say for a fact that it was all needed but that's what happens from reading forums." Jimk403
gsaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2011, 09:41 PM   #3
Aaron0028
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Ill have to check That out sometime
Aaron0028 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.