Transmission Shop Recommendation - Phoenix AZ ? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > Transmission Shop Recommendation - Phoenix AZ ?

*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineExtremeTerrain GROUP BUY: Barricade Rear Bumpers/Tire Carr

Unread 10-04-2010, 10:43 PM   #1
srt4az
1994 ZJ 

Transmission Shop Recommendation - Phoenix AZ ?

Title says it all.... any transmission shops somebody can recommend around the Phoenix AZ area? I have a 94 Grand ZJ with a 4.0 and 42re (i believe) right now and need and overhaul or a swap.

Thanks a ton!

ps i DID search a variety of things and nothing came up, maybe i was headed in the wrong direction

srt4az is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2011, 05:39 AM   #2
SunDevilJeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

i know this is an old post (looking for people in the 90638 area) but check out 4wheelers supply and off road centers.

a few of the guys in my club works there.

Still not enough power.
SunDevilJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.