Trails in Arizona? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > Trails in Arizona?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOconeeoffroad.com Prothane bushing sale Blowing out inventPoison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955

Unread 02-27-2011, 09:56 AM   #16
bipolar_god
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Diddo

Unread 05-09-2011, 06:22 PM   #17
nottusyeroc
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I'm not from wickenburg but I own property there its a real nice area and lots of trails compared to new Jersey where I live. I did hear about a spot that the locals called the Minnie grand canyon and it sounded like a cool place to wheel
nottusyeroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2011, 07:35 AM   #18
Gunga
1978 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nottusyeroc View Post
I'm not from wickenburg but I own property there its a real nice area and lots of trails compared to new Jersey where I live. I did hear about a spot that the locals called the Minnie grand canyon and it sounded like a cool place to wheel
That would be Box Canyon mentioned before.
Unread 05-11-2011, 08:03 AM   #19
Wup This
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Great info!
Unread 05-12-2011, 03:33 PM   #20
masteroffaster
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunga View Post
That would be Box Canyon mentioned before.
we took our quad down there the last time we were in arizona. it is a pretty fun trail and you can take just about anything down there. hell, there was a group of 5 or so that took a diesel half ton chevy and a caravan all the way to the point where you can go deeper into the canyon or follow the river out of the river bed and to the road. i didn't see any recovery gear so they must have driven that front wheel drive minivan most of the way
masteroffaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2011, 07:25 AM   #21
FunTreks
2012 JK Wrangler 

Wow....i guess it is pretty easy for the most part.
FunTreks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2011, 07:50 AM   #22
Gunga
1978 CJ7 

It is easy for the most part but you can drive up the river and it can get deep. The nice thing is the river has a relatively flat bottom.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.