!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Trail Dust Days!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > !!!!!!!!!!!!!!Trail Dust Days!!!!!!!!!!!!

Halloween Savings to die for!The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!

Unread 08-18-2012, 11:07 AM   #16
SSRx7
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferninaz View Post
Sounds good, let me know by Friday.
I appologize for not getting back to you. We had a change of plans and found out my son was delayed until today. We are picking him up at 12:30.

Still would like to get together one of these weekends.

SSRx7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-18-2012, 09:28 PM   #17
fueljunkie
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 222Doc View Post
I wanted to do the Dusy-Ershim Trail. But no takers until next year. its closed Nov.1 for the winter and it snows deep there. But its on the list of trips next year so i am stoked for that though, will be a small group of 5-10 at most I bet we only get 5( I know three at this point). thats a hard trail, some say harder than the Rubicon less the little sluice and longer.

So Moab was next place to go. Yea it can be wet/ colder/maybe atiny bit of snow. But this trip everyone is getting rooms. Ill go topless with freedom panels and doors. leave doors in room, weather good if not, oh well. Bag the seats and stearing wheel if i have to. we are going wheeling.

But we have the desert splash coming up for our Club nov and its a lot of work. Ill be posted out on a trail somewhere.
I drive through Moab area every week. It's a gamble on the weather. Desert splash sounds interesting. Send me some info when you get a chance.
fueljunkie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-21-2012, 04:33 PM   #18
ZMBJ33P
2008 JK Wrangler 

Bump up for the week
Unread 09-02-2012, 04:30 PM   #19
polo196
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Don't go on the dinner boat cruise tourist trap.. The dinner was great the boat trip was craptacular...
Yellow Jeep Club Member [FONT="Century Gothic"]#196[/FONT]
polo196 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-06-2012, 10:06 AM   #20
ZMBJ33P
2008 JK Wrangler 

Registration deadline is soon! You can register after this, but your chances of getting a kick *** t-shirt go down
Unread 09-16-2012, 01:01 PM   #21
ZMBJ33P
2008 JK Wrangler 

Bumpity bump
Unread 09-21-2012, 02:17 PM   #22
gsaxe
2007 JK Wrangler 

I emailed the organizor in your link about the charloux gap and gila river runs but got no reply. Do you know when they are scheduled? Apart from the fact that i am generally not much for joining clubs that have dues this seems a bit spendy if I don;t want to camp and be there for the whole potato.

"Seems like alot and I can't say for a fact that it was all needed but that's what happens from reading forums." Jimk403
gsaxe is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-03-2012, 05:11 PM   #23
ZMBJ33P
2008 JK Wrangler 

You know what, you actually emailed me, and I am sorry I didn't get back to you. Both of those runs are on Saturday.

I would urge you to come to a meeting, check us out. The dues really aren't much for the year, and the Trail Dust Day's is our big fundraiser for the year, the money goes towards working on keeping the trails open, as well as other off road lobbying and activities. I enjoy it.

And guys, if you want to just show up, feel free, it is never too late to register
Unread 10-11-2012, 02:56 PM   #24
gsaxe
2007 JK Wrangler 

ah geez....as it turns out I also skipped JKOs run to florecne in favor of hanging withe the family

"Seems like alot and I can't say for a fact that it was all needed but that's what happens from reading forums." Jimk403
gsaxe is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.