Toys for Tots event - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > Toys for Tots event

Steinjager TJ tube doorsJK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!JK Rear Adjustable Control Arms!

Unread 11-06-2013, 03:14 PM   #1
jkaddiction

Toys for Tots event

Hey everyone. Murray here, many of our local Tucson crowd already know me well. I guess the alzheimers is kicking in full time now cause I lost my member info and had to start a new one so look for me under jkaddiction now.

As most all of you already know, we host a big Toys for Tots fund raiser event and we are in full swing again this year. Please feel free to PM me for info on how you can donate to the event or for any details you might like to know. So far we have collected nearly $7000.00 and we are very close to our 10k goal for this year.

Remember, those who donate cash are invited to join us at the huge shopping spree day where we purchase well over 1000 toys to fill the jeeps up for the parade to the toy drive event. This is a blast and you can't help catching bugs in your teeth the rest of the day due to the huge smile that just won't go away.

The flyer has all the info about the event and how to contact me for donations. I look forward to seeing all of you there!!!

Can't seem to upload the event flyer so if any of you have ideas on how I do that please feel free to help.

Cheers,
Murray

jkaddiction is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2013, 03:47 PM   #2
gsaxe
2007 JK Wrangler 

Well howdy Murray, welcome to where the fun if not the runs izzat. Forget ifn I knew you were here.......

Now you know I am not one to pick details but, what flyer?

Catfish
santa2.jpg

"Seems like alot and I can't say for a fact that it was all needed but that's what happens from reading forums." Jimk403
gsaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2013, 03:54 PM   #3
jkaddiction

I cant post pics due to limited number of posts...lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
jkaddiction is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2013, 03:58 PM   #4
gsaxe
2007 JK Wrangler 

if you can email me the flyer at home I will post it here, otherwise I could come pick one up tomarrow, scan and post, I'll pm my home email

"Seems like alot and I can't say for a fact that it was all needed but that's what happens from reading forums." Jimk403
Unread 11-09-2013, 06:35 PM   #5
gsaxe
2007 JK Wrangler 

as promised
2nd-toys-tots-flyer.jpg  

Unread 11-12-2013, 10:57 AM   #6
gsaxe
2007 JK Wrangler 

bump.....come on now people, we all know JKs are superior in their ability to haul big toys but you old jeepers can still handle small presents...........
Unread 11-13-2013, 10:19 AM   #7
gsaxe
2007 JK Wrangler 

I am pretty sure this is 100% az income tax deductable and receipts are available.....

Unread 11-15-2013, 02:13 PM   #8
ferninaz
2012 JK Wrangler 

Hey Murray, Its Fernando. I am going to post this up on Sierra Vista Offroad. Hopefully we can get some more folks involved from down in Sierra Vista. I am back to work so I can afford the gas to Tucson.
ferninaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2013, 03:50 PM   #9
gsaxe
2007 JK Wrangler 

hey Fernando it's catfish from JKO, thank you.......congrats on finding work
Unread 12-10-2013, 10:58 AM   #10
gsaxe
2007 JK Wrangler 

We are raffling the fololwing at the Chuy's event, $5 per ticket

(1) - 12K Badlands Winch. $400.00 value
(1) - Artec JK Front Axle Armor Kit. $250.00 value
(1) - Set Rigid Dually Flood lights. $189.00 value
(1) - XRC 3.0 Smitybilt winch. $149.00 value
(1) - Set Desert Rattler Quad Led lights $140.00 value
(1) - Husky 235 pc. mechanics tool set $100.00 value
(2) - Remote control Jeeps. $ 40.00 value ea.
(2) - Haul Master 9k pull straps $ 33.00 value ea.
(1) - $25.00 Visa gift cart $ 25.00 value
(2) - Crawling is not a crime t-shirts $ 15.00 value ea.
(1) - Ballistic Fab t-shirt $ 19.00 value ea.
(1) - Gorilla Hydrographics JK front factory grille wrap.

Unread 12-13-2013, 08:01 AM   #11
gsaxe
2007 JK Wrangler 

just imagine the fun buying over 10k in toys........ok so i have to work but those who are doing the shopping will......lurkers are free to come enjoy a margarita in the hot desert sun with us tomarrow

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.