Thoughts & Prayers! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > Thoughts & Prayers!

Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinLedlight bar light locks @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Don't forget the Jeep Forum discount, 10% off!

Unread 07-01-2013, 03:50 AM   #1
HSKR4X4
2008 JK Wrangler 

Thoughts & Prayers!

Thoughts and Prayers go out to the firefighters and families at the Yarnell Hill Fire here in Arizona. The fire has already taken 19 firefighters lives and sad to say the fire is still going strong

http://www.azcentral.com/news/arizon...hters-die.html

Unread 07-02-2013, 08:38 AM   #2
fueljunkie
2011 JK Wrangler 

A sad time for our little community.
fueljunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2013, 09:58 AM   #3
222Doc
2012 JK Wrangler 

It is very dry out there. Hualapai Mountain's are on fire. Be safe if you go out in the high country.
Unread 07-02-2013, 11:29 AM   #4
fueljunkie
2011 JK Wrangler 

Some of the clubs are cancelling runs because it's so dry.
fueljunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2013, 12:58 PM   #5
222Doc
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fueljunkie View Post
Some of the clubs are cancelling runs because it's so dry.
The two I am in go dark anyway this time of year. I mean I would not wheel a jeep in 120+ not that fire danger but its so hard on the jeep even a new one. heck even at night its 105.

I been talking to Ed of the Fresno 4 wheelers for our Dusy run. Their club is one of the adopt a trail clubs that run trails like The Dusy. in that area and Dusy wont even open till Aug1st and they have made the fire restriction now for certain camp areas only. I would bet by the time we get there on 16th there will be NO Campfires. No big deal just buggy at night.

This is the time of year to wheel out of state for the most part. Big bear was fun. None of the trails are to hard that we found in the wells book. its only 4 hours or so from here. one of the nice things living close to cali boarder. not to far from some good mountain areas. dusy is like a 8hr and the rubicon was like 12hrs.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.