Sp trail - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > Sp trail

Only 2 Days left to win $3,800 Jeep Parts!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineAttention seahawks fans!!! Want to save some $$$ ??!!

Unread 12-19-2014, 03:03 PM   #1
222Doc
Web Wheeler

2012 JK Wrangler 

Sp trail

Hidden in the mountains near Bullhead a trail that was once the escape rout of Indians fleeing the Calvary. 16 jeeps made there way through on rain drizzled day. The section is only 1.2 miles in and you must return the same way. and is rated 3 and 3.5 "dry" if you take the hard way, there is other options possible that would 4.5/5 as well. Other trails lead you here but once in the pass. Mist rolling off the cliff walls. I thought i felt some indians watching.

Might be the most stunning trail in the area, unique. It will be one of our adopted trails soon as well if things go well.

Unread 01-14-2015, 11:04 PM   #2
cwein23
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Wow that's a nice looking trail. Looks like it might be a little hard for me to make it through, but after a few more mods I'll have to check it out! How'd you find it?
cwein23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-21-2015, 09:23 PM   #3
222Doc
Web Wheeler

2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwein23 View Post
Wow that's a nice looking trail. Looks like it might be a little hard for me to make it through, but after a few more mods I'll have to check it out! How'd you find it?
i am in the Bullhead 4 wheelers its one of our trails, . One of my favorites. If you want to run it B4W is a open to the public club. even runs that I post. If you want to run a trail in this area; Bullhead, Kingman, Havasu and Parker. I am trail coordinator for the club. I send out a e-mail prior to up coming runs many easy trail, moderate or hard ones. many trails there are two ways so depending on what you have, what trail you should be fine.
Unread 01-22-2015, 11:59 AM   #4
cwein23
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Awesome. Bullhead is a bit far from south Phoenix, but maybe during a break (I'm in high school) ill try to come up.
I'm not super experienced too so it'll be good if I wait till I'm more experienced and maybe have rear lockers before I come over.
Thanks!
cwein23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.