Sleeping Princess trail clean up day and run. - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > Sleeping Princess trail clean up day and run.

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 12-05-2012, 03:16 PM   #16
222Doc
2012 JK Wrangler 

after selling our last Jeep 66cj. I do not miss it after that first 300 miles on the road. off road once you get used to the size and feal. Going coil from leafs. You will enjoy it. trails are not as rough, but you need front discos to get articulation and smoother ride off road.

Unread 12-05-2012, 04:49 PM   #17
fueljunkie
2011 JK Wrangler 

My YJ had a great ride and articulation. I'm looking forward to coil ride and learning the feel. Discos are on a long list of things I need and want.
fueljunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2012, 08:07 PM   #18
ericksin
1982 CJ7 

I wanna new jeep ...............................................NAA AAAAAA ............
Unread 12-09-2012, 10:41 AM   #19
222Doc
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericksin View Post
I wanna new jeep ...............................................NAA AAAAAA ............
the big issue is after spending alot of money on a newer jeep. Is getting into the rough. i see fewer say jks than i do tj/yj;s out on the 3+ trails. They are the most capable out of the box. but its an expensive box. rocks do not care what year it is. the like to eat metal of all years.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.