Sierra Vista AZ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > Sierra Vista AZ

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsSavvy/Currie Aluminum Control Arms

Unread 04-10-2011, 07:57 PM   #1
deerassassin22
2011 JK Wrangler 

Sierra Vista AZ

Anyone in Sierra Vista need to go wheeling also can help work on jeep and such need to get some buds.

deerassassin22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-10-2011, 08:38 PM   #2
skivviss
2010 JK Wrangler 

there's some of us tucson folks that coordinate runs on cityprofile.com: http://www.cityprofile.com/forum/tucson/

next one is upper ajax this saturday. that's out of the OHV area florence junction.
skivviss is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-10-2011, 11:31 PM   #3
InfantryWS6
2009 JK Wrangler 

I would but I am stuck in Iraq, there are some trails going up into the mountains on post
InfantryWS6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-10-2011, 11:40 PM   #4
deerassassin22
2011 JK Wrangler 

^^ I drove around today and found some a few places with trails leading into the mountains and said off limits to vehicles.
Unread 04-11-2011, 05:32 AM   #5
bluthundr
2010 JK Wrangler 

Sierra Vista?! You poor bastard... I got married there when I was stationed at Ft Huachica for training. The justice of the peace had a emphysema coughing fit and almost died in the middle of the ceremony...

Perhaps not so surprisingly, that marriage ended in disaster. :P

2005 Patriot Blue TJ (Traded)
bluthundr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-11-2011, 10:52 AM   #6
InfantryWS6
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerassassin22 View Post
^^ I drove around today and found some a few places with trails leading into the mountains and said off limits to vehicles.
There are a few of those, but there is a trail that goes up the mountain. I got up to over 7,000 ft elevation before I turned around. I need to go back out there when I get back.
Unread 04-13-2011, 11:53 PM   #7
deerassassin22
2011 JK Wrangler 

^^^ I see tons of jeeps I guess nobody gets them dirty hate POSERS but oh well I will find a few people someplace around here.
Unread 04-14-2011, 12:32 AM   #8
InfantryWS6
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerassassin22 View Post
^^^ I see tons of jeeps I guess nobody gets them dirty hate POSERS but oh well I will find a few people someplace around here.
Mine is probably dirty, covered in dust, haven't seen it since May
Unread 04-14-2011, 11:53 AM   #9
gsaxe
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Mine is probably dirty, covered in dust, haven't seen it since May
believe it or not its been rainin!

For the OP: If you have a whole day a good intro to the mountain is to go out the west gate, turn left, stop at the lake for a break, then head sse over Montezuma Pass/National Monument along the border and head back north. From the westside you can go up many FS Rts. The one to Sunnyside takes you near the locked gates at the top of the ridge. This isn't real wheeling but a good dirt road day trip. There's quite a few wheelers on base who have posted on this forum. Just search older SV threads. I am still on the fence about our Cityprofile group trip to ajax myself (over there my name is catfish).

"Seems like alot and I can't say for a fact that it was all needed but that's what happens from reading forums." Jimk403
gsaxe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-25-2011, 01:54 PM   #10
-Zona-

I just threw on some new tube doors and a bikini top I need to de-virginize on the trails. Let me know the next time you want to go wheeling.
-Zona- is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2011, 06:16 PM   #11
deerassassin22
2011 JK Wrangler 

Moving up lets go this weekend sat and sunday is open lets get something going
Cobra 29 CB, 4ft Firestick Antenna, Skid Row Evap Skid, Rockhard Engine Skid, Rockhard Tranny Skid, Mesh Grill Mod, Mastercraft Grab Handles, Front and Rear ARB Diff Covers, Smittybilt Rock Rails, KC 130Watt Long Range Lights, Delta Light Mounts, TorqFlo tranny cooler, Hood Louvers, Drake Hood Pins, AEV Snorkel, Smittybilt 10,000 Winch, Rockhard Shorty Bumper with KC 100watt Slim Light Driving Lights, JKS ACOS Front System, Breather Extensions.
Unread 05-24-2011, 08:50 AM   #12
Trib
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I will be down there mid June and am looking for a group that can show me around the area trails.
Trib is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-03-2011, 04:52 PM   #13
deerassassin22
2011 JK Wrangler 

Anyone wheeling this weekend what do we got
Cobra 29 CB, 4ft Firestick Antenna, Skid Row Evap Skid, Rockhard Engine Skid, Rockhard Tranny Skid, Mesh Grill Mod, Mastercraft Grab Handles, Front and Rear ARB Diff Covers, Smittybilt Rock Rails, KC 130Watt Long Range Lights, Delta Light Mounts, TorqFlo tranny cooler, Hood Louvers, Drake Hood Pins, AEV Snorkel, Smittybilt 10,000 Winch, Rockhard Shorty Bumper with KC 100watt Slim Light Driving Lights, JKS ACOS Front System, Breather Extensions.
Unread 06-03-2011, 10:38 PM   #14
deerassassin22
2011 JK Wrangler 

Going wheeling in the AM CHIMNEY ROCK IN TUSCON PM ME ASAP IF YOU WANT IN LEAVING 0900

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.