Sedona & South Rim - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > Sedona & South Rim

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/Bla

Unread 07-16-2011, 04:20 PM   #1
jamcat77
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Sedona & South Rim

Hey Everyone,

I am road-tripping down from CO via Moab on the 24th and am going to spend a few days around Sedona and the South Rim. Any advice on good trails to hit? My rig is capable, but I am keeping it low-difficulty this time around because my 1.5 yr old is rolling with us. I really just want to enjoy the area.

I would really like to find some nice trails around the canyon... any help would be great!

James

Unread 07-24-2011, 08:46 AM   #2
KOAKEN

Around the rim there is just FS roads. No trails. Most of this area is just FS roads. In Sedona there are trails. Check out Broken Arrow. It is very senic and less than a mile in length. You should pick up a copy of Chuck Wells book on Arizona. There are several trails in the Sedona area, most are not difficult. Greasy Spoon, Smiley Rock and there are cliff dwellings to visit as well. If your going to the canyon, I'm on the way at the Grand Canyon KOA on SR 64. Stop in and I can give you lots of info. on the canyon. Ask for Ken or Judy. Have fun.
KOAKEN is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.