Sedona - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > Sedona

TJ Wrangler 4" Rough Country Suspension Lift Kits in JEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFFIron Cross Customer JK and TJ Wrangler Bumpers now at ROCK

Unread 02-23-2013, 06:23 AM   #1
Billy
Unlimited Ammo

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Sedona

We will be going to Sedona on March 17th for a couple days. Anyone who wants to come on up and join us is more than welcome.

we will be running Broken Arrow and a couple other lesser known trails.

hope y'all can come up the hill for a little fun!

Twitter @dutchoven86
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-14-2013, 01:37 AM   #2
DezertTJ
Phrasing

2006 LJ Wrangler 

I would be there if I wasn't going to Laughlin. I need to get out and wheel soon..

Quote:
Im very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany
DezertTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-14-2013, 09:52 AM   #3
222Doc
Web Wheeler

2012 JK Wrangler 

The wheeling in Bull head/ Laughlin is way better anyway. Not as scenic. But way more trails from, you wont make it to EZPZ.
Unread 03-23-2013, 05:12 AM   #4
Billy
Unlimited Ammo

1993 YJ Wrangler 

And some pictures of the trip. Not just repairs in parking lots. haha.

We started noticing some weird electrical symptoms on the trail on day two and we hauled *** back to town. Good thing we did too because the Jeep quit just as we pulled into the parking space at O'reilly's. The next few hours were devoted to swapping the alternator (seen in previous post) and farting around with the employees who helped us out.

After we swapped the alternator, we went searching for alcohol. I found my beer, and Cassie found her drink...still not quite sure what it was:

We ended up doing a little bar hopping in Jerome. Found Perkinsville Road and jotted that trail down for another day. If I remember right, It goes all the way up to Williams. Could be fun.

Anyway, We hung around the old mines and took it easy:

I also found this little doozy on the way back from Cottonwood...I'll keep its location just for me though. It was peaceful there:

Overall, it was a fun trip...

too bad none of you could join us.

Next time. Next time...

Twitter @dutchoven86
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-23-2013, 09:31 AM   #5
DezertTJ
Phrasing

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Looks like you all had a great time! Wish I could if made it on Monday. Ended up going Tuesday

Quote:
Im very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany
DezertTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-24-2013, 05:18 PM   #6
AZdEvilYJ
Garage Junkie

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy View Post
And some pictures of the trip. Not just repairs in parking lots. haha.

We started noticing some weird electrical symptoms on the trail on day two and we hauled *** back to town. Good thing we did too because the Jeep quit just as we pulled into the parking space at O'reilly's. The next few hours were devoted to swapping the alternator (seen in previous post) and farting around with the employees who helped us out.

After we swapped the alternator, we went searching for alcohol. I found my beer, and Cassie found her drink...still not quite sure what it was:

We ended up doing a little bar hopping in Jerome. Found Perkinsville Road and jotted that trail down for another day. If I remember right, It goes all the way up to Williams. Could be fun.

Anyway, We hung around the old mines and took it easy:

I also found this little doozy on the way back from Cottonwood...I'll keep its location just for me though. It was peaceful there:

Overall, it was a fun trip...

too bad none of you could join us.

Next time. Next time...
Perkinsville is a really fun road. Pretty easy trail tho

My Build Thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/a...nally-1575209/
AZdEvilYJ is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-27-2013, 01:23 PM   #7
WindKnot
Web Wheeler

1977 CJ7 

Perkinsville Road can take you to Williams or Chino Valley. Either way there's lots of fun offshoots to take!

These are at the southwestern end of Sycamore Canyon...

This is up towards Williams...

Perkinsville Road is easy, but there are parallel Forest roads that are more challenging.

Phoenix Rising- A Flame Off Restoration? http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f8/ph...ation-1807257/
WindKnot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.