RUN: June 22, Sat. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > RUN: June 22, Sat.

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 05-27-2013, 10:44 PM   #1
222Doc
2012 JK Wrangler 

RUN: June 22, Sat.

Moss Wash Hualapai Mountains. Meet at 9:00 a.m. leave 9:30 from Love's Gas Station on I-40 Exit 59 (east of Kingman). Trailer parking. There will be two options as we head toward the Gold King Mansion. Moss Wash or the road. From the road it's possible to watch the action in the wash below. We're planning on a noonish break at the Mansion so bring lunch and drinks. If interested, we could enjoy dinner at the Resort, the food is very good and quite reasonable. A big plus is a view window in the dining room where one can watch the elk grazing.

Yep doing it again. cooler up there.

The trails has seen much more use this year and from that it is a bit dug up.

the Well's book way "the road" taking all by passes still a 3-, Take the obsticals its 3.5.

The "wash way" is the most dug up now and no buy passes. There is a escape route about half way. 3+ with 4+/5(extreme) extra credit obsticals that are really for buggies only.

nice run for the summer heat. For our Nothern AZers.

no restictions all welcome.

Unread 05-29-2013, 02:59 PM   #2
Silver2007
2007 JK Wrangler 

A friend and I are thinking about running MW, but want to run the full (hard) trail. I have the Chuck Wells book, but it shows the easier route. Are there GPS coordinates or directions to the start of the hard way?
Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer.
Silver2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2013, 03:50 PM   #3
222Doc
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver2007 View Post
A friend and I are thinking about running MW, but want to run the full (hard) trail. I have the Chuck Wells book, but it shows the easier route. Are there GPS coordinates or directions to the start of the hard way?
Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer.
PM sent.

Trail report: 4 jeeps 85* nice run.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.