RK Triple Threat Install Party - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > RK Triple Threat Install Party

ARTEC JK UNDER ARMOR - 4 door Bellypan KitsPoison Spyder DeFender Inner Fender KitsCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 05-06-2013, 08:57 PM   #1
tids13
2012 JK Wrangler 

RK Triple Threat Install Party

I've finally stepped up and made the purchase for my 2012 JK Rubi, thanks to Marcus over at River City. It all came in last week and planning to install this weekend. Anyone in the Gilbert area have some expertise with this?

tids13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2013, 11:03 PM   #2
0uTkAsT
2007 KJ Liberty 

I only have experience with Toyota and Dodge truck suspensions, but I will say if there's ever a install party going down I'd be happy to come by and lend a hand to meet some guys outside of the Tacoma and Dakota clubs I used to roll with. I've only got a stock KJ right now thanks to having a baby on the way soon, so I can't hang with you guys on most of the trail runs I've seen posted... A mod day would be the next best thing for me.
'07 KJ 4X4 - Front & Rear Tow Hooks - Rightline Roof Carrier - aFe Pro-Guard Drop-In - Full Mopar Skids - Custom Phone Mount - 400W Inverter - Clevis - Top Plate - Isos - 16x7" Black Rock Lobos - Gorilla Lugs - Planned: Trimmed Bumper, Dynomax Muffler, Soundstream H/U, 15W Reverse Lights, Airflow Snorkel, Lund Catch-All Xtreme Floor Liners
0uTkAsT is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.