Pics of neat areas around where you live in Arizona - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > Pics of neat areas around where you live in Arizona

Don't forget the Jeep Forum discount, 10% off!The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Oconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops and

Unread 10-04-2012, 11:20 AM   #31
fueljunkie
2011 JK Wrangler 

I use photo bucket and try to stay around 600x300.

fueljunkie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-04-2012, 11:50 AM   #32
SSRx7
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Ok, Thanks, I'll try that...On my other forum it automatically resizes them, so never had that problem before.
SSRx7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-04-2012, 01:45 PM   #33
AZdEvilYJ
Garage Junkie

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Dang where are these prescott trails!? I live off carefree hwy in N. Phx and go up there pretty often to visit friends. Those look like fun!

My Build Thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/a...nally-1575209/
AZdEvilYJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-04-2012, 06:49 PM   #34
WindKnot
Web Wheeler

1977 CJ7 

^^^^Shhhhhhhh!^^^^

Remember the mantra... "You're right, It's SO hot here! And the desert is so sandy too! The cactus hurts and the snakes are icky!"

I have friends who are completely amazed at what we have.

Phoenix Rising- A Flame Off Restoration? http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f8/ph...ation-1807257/
WindKnot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-04-2012, 06:57 PM   #35
fueljunkie
2011 JK Wrangler 

I don,t know how we keep our tires from melting.
Unread 10-04-2012, 07:00 PM   #36
WindKnot
Web Wheeler

1977 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZdEvilYJ View Post
Dang where are these prescott trails!? I live off carefree hwy in N. Phx and go up there pretty often to visit friends. Those look like fun!
When it opens, (soon) Senator Highway is a great run with all kinds of mixed topography. Perkinsville Road from Chino Valley to either Williams or Jerome is easily travelled, and they have all kinds of offshoot trails to archeological ruins, Sycamore Canyon and more. We've got a narrow guage roadbed, Smiley Rock, and once you make it to Jerome, Sedona isn't that far off.

Chino Valley to Sedona to Mormon Lake via Schnebley Hill and back is very doable in a day! Going back to Phoenix you can take Bloody Basin and turn off to Cave Creek. Camp at the Chiles power plant by Verde Hot Springs after you cross the Verde. We've got it, you just have to explore.

We've got lot's of trails!

Phoenix Rising- A Flame Off Restoration? http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f8/ph...ation-1807257/
Unread 10-04-2012, 07:03 PM   #37
WindKnot
Web Wheeler

1977 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fueljunkie View Post
I don,t know how we keep our tires from melting.

Unread 10-04-2012, 07:29 PM   #38
AZdEvilYJ
Garage Junkie

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindKnot

When it opens, (soon) Senator Highway is a great run with all kinds of mixed topography. Perkinsville Road from Chino Valley to either Williams or Jerome is easily travelled, and they have all kinds of offshoot trails to archeological ruins, Sycamore Canyon and more. We've got a narrow guage roadbed, Smiley Rock, and once you make it to Jerome, Sedona isn't that far off.

Chino Valley to Sedona to Mormon Lake via Schnebley Hill and back is very doable in a day! Going back to Phoenix you can take Bloody Basin and turn off to Cave Creek. Camp at the Chiles power plant by Verde Hot Springs after you cross the Verde. We've got it, you just have to explore.

We've got lot's of trails!
Perkinsville is fun. I've done that a few times. My buddy used to live off rd 5N in chino

My Build Thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/a...nally-1575209/
AZdEvilYJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-04-2012, 09:57 PM   #39
davidtownsend
2006 WK 

SSR*7 we need to go riding together! I live in Hereford and i've been up to car like twice. I don't know that much trails here. When I et my zj operational again you should show me some trails down here!
Unread 10-05-2012, 11:10 AM   #40
SSRx7
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidtownsend View Post
SSR*7 we need to go riding together! I live in Hereford and i've been up to car like twice. I don't know that much trails here. When I et my zj operational again you should show me some trails down here!
I'd like to do that. My free time is actually during the week, and I'd like to go exploring trails too. BTW we also have a ZJ - 95 Grand Chero 4.0. It's my wife's DD.

I live between Whetstone and Tombstone. I do more exploring than rock crawling so I like to find old mining sites. Bunch of them around the area.

What does your zj need to be operational?
Unread 10-05-2012, 12:46 PM   #41
davidtownsend
2006 WK 

I work full time and go to school full time but I have Wednesdays off all together. I like exploring better that crawling but mudding the best! I just swapped out my transmission and I clamped my crank shaft sensor so it wont start. I might get it fixed today. It's such a hard spot to get to.
Unread 10-05-2012, 02:07 PM   #42
SSRx7
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Hmmm.... Wednesdays are free for me too

Hope you get it fixed soon.
Unread 10-05-2012, 10:45 PM   #43
fueljunkie
2011 JK Wrangler 

More
2011-03-17_18-03-15_462.jpg   2011-09-03_10-18-35_476.jpg   hpim0297.jpg  
Unread 10-08-2012, 02:05 PM   #44
SSRx7
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Nice Pics!
Unread 10-08-2012, 02:07 PM   #45
222Doc
Web Wheeler

2012 JK Wrangler 

Here are some pics of a optional route of Moss wash just north of Kingman. This takes the real Wash for the first 3 miles instead of the Wells book way that is the bypass. Few drive it so it is very "green" and full of brush at times/water if any rain. Furthar than 50 miles from me but anyone in the general area. This run can be done from medium 3 to hard 3+/ easy 4 depending on jeep 35" and up make many things alot more simple. These pics are of me and friend from the Bullhead 4 wheelers, running moss the hard way. She is a great Lady to wheel with too, that Cj has 40" iroks and she rocks that rig too, a easy trail for her at 81 . My wife was just taking pics on the run as we dont stop for pics, just rolling pics. Great trail about 20 miles, 5 can be rock crawing or bypass all the hard stuff. These are from 30 days ago. the brush is getting abit tight in many places so if you like your paint scratch free never go here.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.