Pics of neat areas around where you live in Arizona - Page 13 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > Pics of neat areas around where you live in Arizona

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Reply
Unread 01-31-2013, 08:08 AM   #181
SSRx7
Registered User
1988 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Huachuca City, Arizona
Posts: 366
More Pictures

0130143629.jpg   0130143720.jpg   0130144109.jpg   0130144120.jpg   0130144159.jpg  

0130144234.jpg   0130144253.jpg   0130144318.jpg   0130144338.jpg   0130144402.jpg  

SSRx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2013, 08:12 AM   #182
SSRx7
Registered User
1988 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Huachuca City, Arizona
Posts: 366
More:
0130144408.jpg   0130144503.jpg   0130144512.jpg   0130144545.jpg   0130144602.jpg  

0130144626.jpg   0130144653.jpg   0130144817.jpg   0130144829.jpg   0130144848.jpg  

SSRx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2013, 08:15 AM   #183
SSRx7
Registered User
1988 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Huachuca City, Arizona
Posts: 366
The Rest.
0130145105.jpg   0130145128.jpg   0130145134.jpg   0130145241.jpg   0130145256.jpg  

0130145326.jpg   0130145342.jpg   0130145355.jpg   0130145854.jpg   0130145924.jpg  

SSRx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2013, 04:11 PM   #184
222Doc
Registered User
2012 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lake Havasu City, AZ
Posts: 4,736
out behind cattail scouting canyons found these falls. a bit to much to atempt alone. This one only a long wheelbase is going to even get close in the center. Right side may go even in a 2d going to be scarry. The left side is one deep V notch i think you can pop up on it but man the rock in SLICK and if you slide in this one , be traden paint with rock. few tracks out here and all end at class 4 and 5, i was thinking winch it because the rest is only 4. I think. I would hate to have to come back this way.








__________________
http://www.parker4wheelers.net
www.bullhead4wheelersinc.com
222Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2013, 06:00 PM   #185
fueljunkie
Registered User
2011 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Prescott Valley, Arizona
Posts: 287
Nice find. A bit much for my jeep I think.
fueljunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2013, 07:04 PM   #186
AZdEvilYJ
Garage Junkie
 
AZdEvilYJ's Avatar
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 4,094
Quote:
Originally Posted by 222Doc View Post
out behind cattail scouting canyons found these falls. a bit to much to atempt alone. This one only a long wheelbase is going to even get close in the center. Right side may go even in a 2d going to be scarry. The left side is one deep V notch i think you can pop up on it but man the rock in SLICK and if you slide in this one , be traden paint with rock. few tracks out here and all end at class 4 and 5, i was thinking winch it because the rest is only 4. I think. I would hate to have to come back this way.
Where is this! Looks fun!
__________________
'95 YJ 2.5L
March '13 & '14 YJ of the Month!
Exiled Offroad - Arizona

My Build Thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/a...nally-1575209/
AZdEvilYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2013, 09:36 PM   #187
222Doc
Registered User
2012 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lake Havasu City, AZ
Posts: 4,736
Quote:
Originally Posted by fueljunkie View Post
Nice find. A bit much for my jeep I think.

This has a name just not sure, trying to find it on you tube. every trail on earth about has been videoed. this is not more than 15 miles from me near cat tail cove.

i would guess its about 10 miles out. but once you are out there there are so many canyons. most have hard chock points or falls like that. The go around for this canyon is long so once you are in past this you must make the rest as well or have to come off this going down. I like up hill more down gets scarry if its like a controlled crash and thats how you bend c's and axles.

Anyone ever wants to get out this way in Havasu I know many trails from Paker to Kingman/ Bullhead. from easy 3 to hard 3. (easier 4"s) i am not that stupid when i feal stupid. If you like trails 4-5 I know people that can lead them. weather is good
__________________
http://www.parker4wheelers.net
www.bullhead4wheelersinc.com
222Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2013, 10:31 AM   #188
fueljunkie
Registered User
2011 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Prescott Valley, Arizona
Posts: 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by 222Doc View Post
This has a name just not sure, trying to find it on you tube. every trail on earth about has been videoed. this is not more than 15 miles from me near cat tail cove.

i would guess its about 10 miles out. but once you are out there there are so many canyons. most have hard chock points or falls like that. The go around for this canyon is long so once you are in past this you must make the rest as well or have to come off this going down. I like up hill more down gets scarry if its like a controlled crash and thats how you bend c's and axles.

Anyone ever wants to get out this way in Havasu I know many trails from Paker to Kingman/ Bullhead. from easy 3 to hard 3. (easier 4"s) i am not that stupid when i feal stupid. If you like trails 4-5 I know people that can lead them. weather is good
We are going to take you up on that soon I hope. Hopefully before it gets too warm. Feeling better and getting restless.
fueljunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2013, 05:59 PM   #189
222Doc
Registered User
2012 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lake Havasu City, AZ
Posts: 4,736
Quote:
Originally Posted by fueljunkie View Post
We are going to take you up on that soon I hope. Hopefully before it gets too warm. Feeling better and getting restless.

logisticaly when you do want to run something this side the best trail will be Moss. For you it is much less a drive to the air down point(east of kingman). its not to hard to get up that unless you want to make it hard. I know all the trail well. has great "stuff" to see. the easy way is 3 ,hard way is like 3.5. some may think harder/easier its hard to say comparing Jeeps on 37+ or just us small guys on 35 and less. most the trail is easy fire roads once you get past the mansson.

al least that trail i think our drive time will be about the same(about 90miles for me. If i get enough heads up perhaps i can get Joan and her crew to run it as well as a group.

we have a run next sunday i think near the bullhead area, but that is 3.5-4+. i am just doing the easier parts anything 4+ is to much for most jeeps. they just get beat to hell and the cost is to much.
__________________
http://www.parker4wheelers.net
www.bullhead4wheelersinc.com
222Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2013, 08:33 PM   #190
fueljunkie
Registered User
2011 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Prescott Valley, Arizona
Posts: 287
It's about a 2hr drive to kingman for me. What are the best days of the week for you to get away?
fueljunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 10:24 AM   #191
222Doc
Registered User
2012 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lake Havasu City, AZ
Posts: 4,736
Quote:
Originally Posted by fueljunkie View Post
It's about a 2hr drive to kingman for me. What are the best days of the week for you to get away?
Moss trail head is about 30 miles east of Kingman, so that cuts 30 minutes off. But we come down in kingman latter so your drive back will be 30 minutes longer.

It will be very hard to get through with out pinstrip. Just a warning.

I forget your set up. 33 and 2"? auto. Just want to be sure it can flex with out getting into the fenders at lock. any stock jeeps can do this trail on 32"s the easy way. you could get it through the harder ways i know it. but it would be real challange, with out lockers and a lower transfer box range.

I can get most days i need. If my wife goes her corperate days change so much, its hard to say week to week. But that leaves me open about any day as long as i know when.

This sunday10th I have that bullhead run.
weekend of the 17th there is a run in parker but i would go to moss as an option.
19th a meeting
__________________
http://www.parker4wheelers.net
www.bullhead4wheelersinc.com
222Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 11:50 AM   #192
fueljunkie
Registered User
2011 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Prescott Valley, Arizona
Posts: 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by 222Doc View Post

Moss trail head is about 30 miles east of Kingman, so that cuts 30 minutes off. But we come down in kingman latter so your drive back will be 30 minutes longer.

It will be very hard to get through with out pinstrip. Just a warning.

I forget your set up. 33 and 2"? auto. Just want to be sure it can flex with out getting into the fenders at lock. any stock jeeps can do this trail on 32"s the easy way. you could get it through the harder ways i know it. but it would be real challange, with out lockers and a lower transfer box range.

I can get most days i need. If my wife goes her corperate days change so much, its hard to say week to week. But that leaves me open about any day as long as i know when.

This sunday10th I have that bullhead run.
weekend of the 17th there is a run in parker but i would go to moss as an option.
19th a meeting
I have a 2.5 lift. I ordered sliders, should be on next week. I'll get with you. It would probably be just my Jeep.
fueljunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 12:33 PM   #193
fueljunkie
Registered User
2011 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Prescott Valley, Arizona
Posts: 287
And it's too late to worry about pinstriping
fueljunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 05:43 PM   #194
222Doc
Registered User
2012 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lake Havasu City, AZ
Posts: 4,736
Quote:
Originally Posted by fueljunkie View Post
And it's too late to worry about pinstriping
yea in Az thats about a given if it goes exploring old mines and canyons for fun.
__________________
http://www.parker4wheelers.net
www.bullhead4wheelersinc.com
222Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2013, 07:00 PM   #195
pleontks
Registered User
1976 J-Series Truck 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Whetstone, Az
Posts: 1,130
SSRx7......I need to do some wheelin. I never heard about that trail from tombstone, but am down to go check it out with ya.
__________________
Beauty is in the eye of the jeepowner.
pleontks is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.